šŸ° [MASTER] Old (Wolf and Raven version) - Clash of Knights Alliance Quest ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Since you chose to start the thread with the Qā€¦

Seriously, I donā€™t care about anyoneā€™s alliances scenario.
EVERY player is free to be a part of ANY alliance (complete / incomplete), so how is this even an ISSUE ?

The event hasnā€™t started & issues / complaints are already designed - manufactured & rolling :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, as the Ninja Tower event will be only held in November with some ā€œunknownā€ new content.
About the ā€œunkownā€ part I hope I can tell you more details soon (maybe tomorrow) in a new Beta Beat topic.

6 Likes

Please tell me, will the Alliance quest coin have a unique design? Or will it be the same coin as the magic tower and ninja tower?

2 Likes

I also canā€™t wait for tomorrow; I want to know it now. :slight_smile:

It will be a brand now Alliance Quest coin, which is different from the Tower or Challange event coins.

This icon will be visible on this new coin

IMG_20211012_174843

7 Likes

I got it Thank you so much for the information and quick response! :hugs: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You may have noticed that the alliance quest tab is translucent at the moment.
This is a conclusion from past experience. Now you can see if it is set on top of another tab. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am always for new events.

In my opinion the alliance events should alternate with each other. Which means this should alternate with the mythic titan event.

3 Likes

Iā€™m down for this. Any way we get less mythic titan.

2 Likes

EVERY player is free to be a part of ANY alliance (complete / incomplete), so how is this even an ISSUE ?

But that isnt exactly true lol. If a player wants to be a part of a really good alliance, like say ā€œthe avengersā€ to place very well and get better loot, doesnt mean they can be lol. I have mixed feelings on events that have payouts based on alliance score. Generally I dont mind it, but I can see how that would suck for players who want the best chance at better loot, who then have to decide on staying in an alliance they enjoy, vs leaving for a more competitive alliance. It wasnt as big of an issue when it was only Mythic Titan, but if they end up having several of these, I can see it being unfortunate for the diversity of alliances, and make turnover worse.

5 Likes

Wanted to do pulls as soon as the portal opened. However, I didnā€™t really plan for this, so only had around 10k gems. Used enough for two 10-pulls to get me started; really just after the new 3* and 4*. First 10 was nothing but S1, so despite being my only intentions [at that time] I did another 10 and I got the green 4* +

Iā€™m supposed to be happy about this, right?! This game is releasing so many new 5* that idk how to feel anymore :sweat_smile:

ā€¦but hey, itā€™s better than a S1, thatā€™s for sure :kissing_heart:

23 Likes

Did a 10 pull, and I got Bertulf, so Iā€™m happy. Also pulled a Dark 5*ā€¦ unfortunately, it was another Quintus. #suchislife

3 Likes

Would be nice to actually play - keep getting a connection error

2 Likes

Part that can be missed by many is that the ā€œcomplimentaryā€ World Energy flask we all get as a gift whenever a new Challenge event starts is now sold to us for 80 gems! Sneaky sneaky, more forced pays for previously free stuff! And compared to the shop (WE refill : 100 gems) even the discount we get is ridiculously small.

4 Likes

Same hereā€¦ Connection issue.

One energy flask for 80 gemsā€¦

SG: why not let me sell my 200+ WE flasks back to you at 50% discount? That will give me 3 x 10 pulls for this event! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Wasnā€™t really prepared for this either, so I just used what gems I had saved up and managed to grab Ludwig

Just need to get Ferant, and (rng willing) Esme too, buuuut I am more than content with Ludwig, heā€™s really the one I wanted the most! :grin:

5 Likes

I would like to thank you SG, for reminding me once again that no hero is worth chasing in this game - he will be very soon outclassed by a new hero, or he might get a nerf. Soā€¦ Despite these heros being strong, no chasing whatsoever. :joy:

6 Likes

This is how it appears:

And this was my loot:

Also, the bosses for Stage 9 are different (as forewarned):
(from l-r) Bertulf, Ludwig, Wolfgang

10 Likes

Thx, I will update the OP.

1 Like