[MASTER] - Is the rare Quest cancelled for this week?

It’s not frosty and it’s May now, need to wait

2 Likes

I think I need one scope for 3 months now

Find recruits finish then frostmarch probably pop up

1 Like

Every time a challenge event is near, the rare Quest is delayed. It‘s resulting in the cancellation of the rare quest in the week of the challenge event - this time during Mighty Pets. It’s the same little game they are playing every time. :wink:

2 Likes

I am super pissec about the rare just disappearing next week. #nospend

It will come later this day or tomorrow. It will be cancelled in the week of Mighty Pets.

It is long past time that SG got rid of the “no Rare during Challenge week” condition.

SG has no problem piling up other quests at times, and pretty arguably most all players rely on the one reliable source of earnable-in-game 4* ascension materials. It should be a very easy fix to make Rare quests always appear at a fixed time at some point on Monday or Tuesday and drop this charade.

8 Likes

Problem solved :roll_eyes::wink::+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

Was coming to say that, I was held busy in other threads and you beat me to it haha.
Anyway, the quest is here, please disperse everyone. Or go have a look at, or comment/up vote @BobTheSnark’s change request but stop asking for the same repetitive question here. Thank you :smiley:

6 Likes

Iv always checked the timers on quests for years, as back on the day i used my WE then a quest i wanted to do come up. :roll_eyes::joy:

Only for this week — next week we’ll get the song and dance about oh no we caaaaaaaan’t have our Rare quest this week it will be tooooooooooo hard because, tee hee, CHALLENGE EVENT

Unless maybe, of course, we sound off hard enough to get that changed!

4 Likes

Hey small giant is super good at math and know most people will shall out $US30 for the mats in the rare quest. This has to be the main reason the drop rates for mats is getting smaller and smaller, the reason tc20 never drops 5* heroes and people who spend heaps on alphas are guaranteed wins to prove the software they spent so much money on was a good decision.

2 Likes

When did they start charging for the mats from rare quests?

Drop rates haven’t changed. TC20 definitely drops 5s as I’ve picked up 4 5 out of last 20 there. Alpha Aethers do not guarantee wins. I’ve 0 5s LB with alpha aethers and my win rate has not changed going against teams with multiple or all 5s with LB2.

Where is your evidence the drop rate hasn’t changed

Well, I, for one, have been tracking my drop rates/acquisition of 4* mats for years now (I don’t buy mats with the exception of the one you get from PoV) and there has been absolutely no change in drop rates. Other people I know that religiously track their mats have not seen any changes in mats at all. Sure there are some cold/hot periods as that’s how pRNG works, but there has been no change month to month.

Also, you made the claim. Burden of proof does NOT work that way. You don’t get to make a claim and expect to be taken seriously when your response is “I’ll make a claim without evidence based on my bias and it’s your job to prove me wrong”. Only conspiracies work like that.

2 Likes

Please stop with the logical responses. Posters might take a breath and think about the flawed statements they’re about to post, before they make them. :wink:

Keep up the good work :trophy:

2 Likes

Good for you, but you don’t prove it for anybody else

I don’t need to prove anything. You do. You’re the one that made the claim that drop rates have been getting smaller and smaller. Not me.

Burden of proof: the responsibility of producing sufficient evidence in support of a fact or issue and favorably persuading the trier of fact (as a judge or jury) regarding that fact or issue.

1 Like

So we have one player who’s been having terrible TC20 luck and one player who’s been having astonishingly good TC20 luck. The “never” statement would seem to be as accurate as “but I’m doing fine” statement — at least insofar as they are actually both about personal experience with the game.

With really low odds on long timescales, how would any of us know if the actual in-game odds had changed? RNG is already so capricious that essentially anyone’s experience of drought or surfeit could be dismissed.

Well, nothing guarantees wins of course, or folks might stop playing. The difference can be significant, though, especially when applied to already-what-the-heck-do-I-do heroes.

I find this statement… remarkable, that going against five LB2 heroes makes no real difference. Really?

Ironically, I might be inclined to almost agree but with a significant bit of context: the kind of teams most likely to have five LB2 heroes are also the kind of teams that have five heroes against whom I have almost no chance anyway.

So… technically… if my win rate goes from “once in a blue moon” to “once in an even bluer moon,” or, more likely, “zero out of zero” to “zero out of zero” :stuck_out_tongue: then I guess my win rate — in raids — isn’t changing that much either.

Having said that, I actually do find my Charge of the Light Brigade attacks in tournaments and wars are that extra bit more “haha nope” — if extra stats didn’t make any difference, we wouldn’t all have been chasing newer heroes and costumes and second costumes and emblems and LB1 and troop levels even before LB2.

LB2 may not be “instant win,” sure, but for some players it can feel more “straw that breaks the camel’s back.”

“I’m doing fine” is closer to the truth than “never”. After tracking for TC20 for over 2 years, my average was just over 7% (above average of 5%). Are there those that experience less than average? Sure. How about “never”? Well that depends on how long one has been running the TC20. If it’s a month? Sure I’ll believe it. If it’s longer than that, highly unlikely.

Easy to know. Track it and post evidence. Not difficult to take screenshots and expose the date stamp of the image. I’ve been tracking mats on 2 separate occasions. Latest string of tracking started for myself started in April of last year. I made break for a few months before that after I switched phones and didn’t transfer the Notepad app I used on Android over to iPhone. But in both periods of tracking it has been consistent month in and month our. Not to mention I know people who who post drops in discord and have for years…no changes outside of the pRNG hot/cold streaks.

That should be the case for myself as well considering many of the heroes I regularly use don’t include Jove, Anne, Waterpipe, Lunar heroes, Hunter family heroes, etc and none of my heroes I use in raids are LB2. But I haven’t noticed a difference, let alone a significant difference.

You can view it how you wish. Granted, I do have good heroes. None are LB2 and many that are not even LB1. A few that would be considered “meta”. Win rate is the same as it was before alpha aethers against teams with 3+ LB2 heroes.

Two of my fav heroes to use are C White Rabbit who is LB1 and Motega who’s not LB1. Definitely don’t fit the “latest and shiniest”. But with a 3rd solid hit 3 make for a killer 3.

If they did, that should be noticed by me as well, at least on some level. My good/great heroes that are not LB2 or even LB1 in some cases should lose more to the cream of the crop LB2 heroes. So why don’t I notice it or see it when I raid/war?