[MASTER] - Is the rare Quest cancelled for this week?

You know… Sg knew what we wanted… They are framing it like they are giving us what we wanted… But… I think they thought we wouldn’t notice… Or make a big stink about them screwing us.

3 Likes

I know what you mean.

Funny thing is, if Rare quest was weekly, there should’ve been 52 of them in a year, yet their calculations shows average of 43, that’s already way less than what we should’ve been given. That is the Dev confirming we are getting less than we should. Yet a lower number was supposed to be used as the basis of calculations, and only 39 of those are guaranteed, other 4 are given “as a sign of courtesy” or similar way they want to frame it.

So not only was the base of the Rare quest in a year show they are significantly lagging behind, but we should be thankful to them for having less, and maybe they want us to lick their back side for “giving us 4 extra” in a year, where we were already 9 behind in the first place.

Yet many in the community will swallow it and consider it great. In front of a stingy tyrant maybe that’s the best you can do eh? Lol :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

Not seen it yet, should have appeared yesterday

1 Like

New schedule has started so it should appear tomorrow (Wednesday).

I’m guessing Frostmarch - but we will have to wait and see.

1 Like

Since when did it start on a Wednesday?

Why change it?

Who/What/Where/When?

1 Like

Sadly, the Rare Quest referred to here wasn’t actually a Rare Quest but Mirages of Omega instead.

1 Like

Wednesday… Because war days and emblem days are a good day to sandwich in more content.

3 Likes

There was a vote for choosing a preferred day & many of our player base chose Wed.
Actually, Mon & Wed came up as favs.

2 Likes

You are so bad :joy:

2 Likes

:joy:

I can’t help it!

Got to stop!

3 Likes

Hey the largest minority of players VOTED for Wednesday so it is on Wednesday. :slightly_smiling_face:

At least I know now why they are called ‘rare’ quests

1 Like

Its the way they are cooked. More a flash fry than a proper grill job.

1 Like

Like the flash sales in this game or the flash new 5*s every day?

1 Like

There is another form of flash, but alas, nobody has done that to me in years.

And im not talking about Flash Gordon.

1 Like

Oh Flash Harry!

Yes plenty of them in this game!

1 Like

Season 6 - Empires & Puzzles In Space : Flash Gordon edition.

5*
Flash Gordon
Emperor Ming
Prince Vultan
4*
Dale Arden
Doctor Zarkov
Princess Aura
Prince Barin
3*
General Klytus
General Kala

And the Queen soundtrack playing during battles.
:rofl:

5 Likes

Seasons 6 will be about dragons already :grimacing:

6 Likes

You Are Season Six…

IMG_1252

I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My game is my own!

Also? Carthago delenda est: #52RareQuestsAYear

5 Likes

I dont know how many players are old enough to get the joke Bob! :rofl:

1 Like