[MASTER] - Is the rare Quest cancelled for this week?

The token appearance is random, so while it would be good to blame them, it’s another instance of RNG.

3 Likes

Christ… some things in this game really dont need to be rng based. Its a frikkin token to get you another crap pull. Why not just make it standard? They take so much WE from you for these quests as it is :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Yeah not cool at all .

2 Likes

Oh it’s up finally lol

2 Likes

Hi, is there any order in which the events of the different maps arrive (which has the entrance to the map stages at a reduced price), or is it random?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum check this topic

Each month the calendar folk publish what is going to happen each month .

1 Like

Hi, go to the link in the above post, it contains a calendar for events during the month (subject to possible change by Developer). The events you are looking for will be Season 2 - Atlantis Rises, Season 3 - Valhalla Forever, and Season 4 - Tremors of Underwild. There is currently no events for reduced World Energy cost for Season 5.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

It’s nice that we have a Rare on Sunday this week.

It would be nicer if we could have something like this regularly and dependably on a weekly basis.

In particular, the current Morlovia Rare is overlapping the Cashkateers Alliance Quest — and if Rares can overlap AQs, I really don’t see why they couldn’t overlap Challenges… or, you know, just appear on Sunday/Monday on a week where the Challenge appears on Wed/Thurs so there isn’t even any overlap.

1 Like

Very nice to see Morlovia on Sunday! Thanks devs!

1 Like

Well, apparently

1. eventually we will have something much more like a regular Rare quest, but

2. we will explicitly receive, at best, zero increase in the number of Rares, and the number of Rares is now all but capped forever.

So while a victory of sorts, it… tastes like ashes, and I am deeply sorry that my advocacy failed to make the case strong enough.

2 Likes

You know… Sg knew what we wanted… They are framing it like they are giving us what we wanted… But… I think they thought we wouldn’t notice… Or make a big stink about them screwing us.

3 Likes

I know what you mean.

Funny thing is, if Rare quest was weekly, there should’ve been 52 of them in a year, yet their calculations shows average of 43, that’s already way less than what we should’ve been given. That is the Dev confirming we are getting less than we should. Yet a lower number was supposed to be used as the basis of calculations, and only 39 of those are guaranteed, other 4 are given “as a sign of courtesy” or similar way they want to frame it.

So not only was the base of the Rare quest in a year show they are significantly lagging behind, but we should be thankful to them for having less, and maybe they want us to lick their back side for “giving us 4 extra” in a year, where we were already 9 behind in the first place.

Yet many in the community will swallow it and consider it great. In front of a stingy tyrant maybe that’s the best you can do eh? Lol :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

Not seen it yet, should have appeared yesterday

1 Like

New schedule has started so it should appear tomorrow (Wednesday).

I’m guessing Frostmarch - but we will have to wait and see.

1 Like

Since when did it start on a Wednesday?

Why change it?

Who/What/Where/When?

1 Like

Sadly, the Rare Quest referred to here wasn’t actually a Rare Quest but Mirages of Omega instead.

1 Like

Wednesday… Because war days and emblem days are a good day to sandwich in more content.

3 Likes

There was a vote for choosing a preferred day & many of our player base chose Wed.
Actually, Mon & Wed came up as favs.

2 Likes

You are so bad :joy:

2 Likes

:joy:

I can’t help it!

Got to stop!

3 Likes