🔵 [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Strength - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

same exact team. Miki makes it so easy. Then after the first move against the bosses a cascade with 8 combos of red and blue tiles happens and honestly it feels like cheating :joy:

With emblems i brought Miki to +7 and second BT to +19. Trainer to Scarlett

4 Likes

Same team

The little dude and Jott make things much easier

2nd team, same

All loot in the bag

4 Likes

Nice work! Too bad Musashi didn’t qualify for this right away for his first spin :wink:

:beers:

1 Like

Team:

Result:

Flew through this one with ease. Final bosses were no problem at all. Zero items used. All emblems saved. Trainer hero to Onyx (3/32).

3 Likes

I reset my Richard, so decided to try something a bit more fun this time:

Sadly not quite a 4* challenge, but at least there’s more 4* than 5* lol.

Used two bombs to preserve a good board going into the boss round, I’ll just let this last second screen grab tell the story:
BOOM

It’s funny because I don’t normally think of Ametrine as being a hard hitter, BUT with BT’s buff, and Grimm+Panther’s (elemental) defense debuff, she starts doing crazy amounts of damage even at x2 charge. At x3 charge I think she hit for 1000 a piece on each boss!! :scream:

Trainer and fighter emblems saved for Phileas Fogg, barbarian emblems banked.

Oh yeah reset token present btw so go grab yours while still hot!

3 Likes

Exactly the same.

The trainer for Colen and emblems will be saved.

There a reset token.

Good luck and take care.:wink:

4 Likes

Last time i tried 4 heros, i added Magni to the mix

Used a couple of heal pots and got the perfect board

Big boi went down without a blink

And well a picture tells a thousand words

Loot saved for now

3 Likes

Holy moly joot makes this quest easy, he’s at 4/45 but still the blue tiles hit like a truck
#noitemsneeded

Gonna be awesome for titans I guess :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Poseidon +18
  • Magni 4^80
  • Boldtusk +c20
  • Grimm +c20
  • Little John +20

Only difference from last time is that I finally got around to maxing Grimm’s costume, so he is now even more awesome.

Mob waves weren’t bad, but I got impatient and fired Boldtusk without time to recharge him on the last wave. Consequently, I entered the boss wave with everyone else charged and a red diamond on the board, but I wanted to get BT’s attack boost active before I went crazy. Made one red match, which naturally turned into a cascade under Nashgar, charging him more than I wanted. With Boldtusk charged, I fired everyone, targeting Elena with my snipers. After that, I unleashed the red diamond, and Elena and Nashgar were both basically ruined, but still standing. Thanks to the first-move cascade, Nashgar got to fire, but it was basically over at that point. No one else fired, and no items used.

Not enough emblems for the next node on either Elena or Azlar. Trainer hero goes to my second Boldtusk costume, because I am seriously almost out of red projects. Second Boldy does get out a fair amount for wars, so not a waste, by any means.

3 Likes

This is always easy: Miki, Jott, Grimm combination. So long as I have SOME blues for the bosses, it’s gameover very fast.

I did use Dragon Attacks purely for the daily challenge, they were not needed at all

3 Likes

BT +c.bonus+19 - Miki +8 - GM +10 - Grimm +10 - BT +c.bonus+19

Same as last time, same result: easy and fast victory.
Barbarian emblems will go to Miki, fighter emblems in store.
Trainer to Elizabeth

3 Likes

Same team as last. Used bit of mana green pot and a time stop.

Fighter poseidon rest in storage.

5 Likes

Since the last Trials of Strength, i maxed out Colen and Gormek, and thought I could probably take on the final round.

The team:

The result:

That’s my Tyr, last man standing, so so very often! :laughing:

Used a couple dragon attacks because PoV (would have used one more if i had to), one time stop to prevent Elena from firing and the riposte becoming a problem, and one mana potion for Boldtusk, because healing.

trainer to Sumle, fighter emblems to Tyr (or maybe Bertila?), barbarian to Gormek because his base attack and defense are both meh, even though he has 5* level hp. and yay for another reset emblem!

4 Likes

I passed with the following team and items:

Nordri - Grimm +20 (and costume bonus) - Gormek (costume) - Boldtusk (costume) - Grimm (costume)

bombs - dragon attack - healing pots - minor mana pots

The biggest challenge was getting Nordri to the finish line to take advantage of his special. The monsters picked on him a bit, so I used a couple of healing pots along the way. I entered the boss fight with a good board of blue tiles. Used a mana pot to juice up Boldtusk (didn’t want to mess with my good board of blues!). After that, it was attack up (BT) + defense down (Grimm) + elemental drop (Nordri) + launch blue tiles. I also used three dragon attacks, but I only brought them along because the daily POV challenge was to use three of them.

I received a reset emblem, which is great. I think its time to put some emblems on Gormek and BT (if I would ever stop burning through my food and iron, that is).

2 Likes

Congrats on the win! :+1:

If I am not mistaken elemental D drop does NOT get overridden by regular D drop. If you fire Nodri before Grimm you may end up doing more damage overall.

:beers:

3 Likes

Used same team as last time, not much to report except to say there’s a reset emblem at the end of today’s trial, so get it while it’s hot!!!

6 Likes

I went with Boldtusk, Jott, Richard, Magni and Joon.
Got through all three stages fine without using any support battle items.
Trainer went to Elizabeth

5 Likes

MY TEAM:

I didn’t have any problem until the stage with the bosses, where I had to use two time stops to prevent Azlar and Elena from firing. Then the red tiles came out and it was easy.

Trainer for Boldtusk and emblems will be saved.

Good luck and take care. :wink:

6 Likes

My team this time:

• Poseidon +18
  • Magni 4^80
  • Boldtusk +c20
  • Grimm +c20
  • Little John +20

Exact same crew as last time. No reason to change, because it works so well. Went through the mobs like a mindless zombie. Ended up with a red diamond and all specials charged in the boss wave. Fired at Elena, then got a three-match blue right under her that nearly did her in. Finished her with tiles, managed to recharge LJ, and that ensured that no boss fired as I rained down blue tiles on Azlar and Nashgar. Easy peasy.

Not enough barbarian emblems for Azlar’s expensive next node, but he’s getting reset for Gretel as soon as she’s maxed anyway. Not enough fighter emblems for Elena’s next node, either. Still lacking a worthy red project, so the trainer goes to the aforementioned Gretel.

4 Likes

Took this same as last. Used a mana and a time stop.

Everything in storage.

Also need to change troops.

4 Likes