🔵 [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Strength - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

Same team and items as last time, except Boldtusk is now +15 for maximum revive-osity, and Tyr is now +4. Colen, Gormek, and Grimm all still just +1.

forgot to take a screenshot :laughing:, but it went much better than last time, only Gormek died, and right at the very end, by being slashed by all three at once right after Azlar went off. but the bosses were all very low on health at that point and i killed them all with a slew of red tiles shortly thereafter. Only used two time stops to prevent Elena from firing, and one super mana for BT to keep the whole team from burning to death after Azlar went off.

Trainer to Yang Mai or Azlar, Fighters saved for now, Barbarians to either Gormek or Grimm probably.

by the next time this rolls around, i should have Misandra to 3/70, and i might try this with her and Nordri for extra blue power.

3 Likes

For once, it seems I got my team selection sort of okay from the limited pool I’m drawing on. I lead with: Obakan, BoldTusk, Grimm, BoldTusk, Bertila. Final stage used 1 bomb and one timestop.

EDIT: Obakan with his increased attack now is fairly passable, the dual BT’s for a continuous attack buff, Grimm for the defense down and Bertila to bestow status ailments afflicting the team on bosses (and for green tile damage against the blue mobs).

EDIT: (added sometime later; a visual copy of the team I used)

3 Likes

Did you ascend your Bertila? Or is she still at 3-70?

@Liam_K Just waiting for mats again. Pulled Hansel the other week and he took priority (now a +5). I think atm, I maybe short 2 shields, but she is my next priority. At 3/70, she is excellent imo.

1 Like

Same here, but with more emblems to Miki and GM. Started boss battle with a combo that led to a blue diamond and just au revoire.
Barbarian emblems to GM (+14 atm), red trainer to Grazul, reset used to strip Ameonna of those bunch of emblems much more needed for Uraeus, whatever is left a reward in store.

3 Likes

Team Last Time

Team This Time

Switch 2nd Grimm with Jott.

Battle

Very nice blue tiles ready… mana on all blue hero ready… with heavy minnion.

Very very fast kill, no items used.

Reward

Emblem keep for now, Trainer also keep, still leveling Rokkamush and on 3rd tier.

4 Likes

I thought Rokkamush looked good too until I played him, now Sumle is my preferred candidate.

1 Like

@sft1965 okay,… I just level for collection, and hope some buff later. Sumle is great specially pair with Wilbur, but Sumle is slow and Rokkamush is fast. So 9 tiles can be together Wilbur+Rokkamush.

2 Likes

Where is a June’s post please? :face_with_monocle:

Same team

Nearly died before boss fight, hence all the healing pots gone.
Then hit the green gem and waisted them, El revived but 1 tile got her.

Trainer saved for Onatel, 1 scope to go :raised_hands:
Emblems saved

3 Likes

Usually very easy, but in the last mobwave, almost all my blue tiles cascaded away… Nearly lost due to elena counterattack and reviving 4 times…

3 Likes

Team This Time

Team This Time

Same as before… blue troop is already 17-11-11

Battle

Great stone setup with blue diomond.

Finished very fast and without items…

Reward

Emblem Fighter for Panther, Barbarian keep for now.
Trainer also keep later for PiB (need one more rings).

I hold Rokkamush, and leveling Yang Mai slowly.

5 Likes

Same team as last time… Miki has a bit of bling on him now. Used 2 mana pots.
Screenshot_20210609-201617

Barbarian in storage… Fighter feneir trainer yang mai.

5 Likes

zero change in my team from last time. one of these days these guys will get some more emblems.

Boldtusk +15 - Tyr +4 - Colen +1 - Grimm +1 - Gormek +1

the result though:

Really went well this time. I prepped the board and had everybody’s specials charged before i went into the final fight. only used a bomb for attack debuff at the start and one time stop when Azlar and Elena were both about to go off at the same time. lots of red and blue tiles made this go round quick and easy compared to the last two.

Trainer to Yang Mai, emblems all saved for now, but some day i’ll use them i promise.

Also, next time this comes around, just to switch things up, I think I’ll bring Nordri and Misandra and see how it goes. or i could go mono red and bring Azlar. :thinking:

4 Likes

MY TEAM:

Easy final stage despite the fact that Nashgar and Azlar fired once (at the very end) and I didn’t need to use any object.

Trainer to Mitsuko, barbaric emblems will be saved and the fighter ones could go to Renfeld to max the costume.

Good luck and take care. :wink:

3 Likes

Dart! Darts you idiot!! Darts :dart:

1 Like

My team this time:

• Poseidon +18
  • Magni 4^80
  • Boldtusk +c20
  • Grimm +c20
  • Little John +20

Still the same crew, still basically the same result. Blue tiles hit the mobs hard. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Took down Elena before she fired, but actually allowed both Azlar and Nashgar to fire. They were close enough to dead by then that it didn’t matter, but it was unusual. Wonder if I should be working in my recently minted Gretel +18 in place of LJ. Eliminates the color disadvantage, but 75% mana reduction to all is a brutal skill that usually keeps the bosses at bay. Hmm. :thinking:

Fighter emblems take Elena up a node, at least temporarily. I think I’m going to reset her for Bertila in a day or two when Bertila is maxed. Barbarian emblems take Stonecleave up a node. Trainer hero to Yang Mai.

3 Likes

Reset token in today’s trial, come get it while it’s hot! :money_mouth_face::fire:

5 Likes

Same team

Nodri has been broken, jott has more emblems and grimm now has costume bonus, so my blues do more damage

Bosses just melted

5 Likes

Same team as last fenir has some bling on him now… No items used.

Emblems in storage trainer horguall.

3 Likes