🐉 [Master Discussion] River of Resources (Dragonspire Quest)

Image will be added.

River of Resources

In this Quest you can earn Dragonstone and Fish Bundles and Silver Coins.

Start dialogue

Image will be added.

End dialogue

Image will be added.

:world_map: Quest Guide

Written guide
Stage WE Wave Enemies Bosses Fixed Reward
1 4 4 Yellow,Purple Purple enemy
Rusty (Red)
Purple enemy
1x Tiny Fish Bundle (10K)
2x Tiny Dragonstone Bundle (10K)
1x Silver Coin
2 8 4 Yellow,Purple Yellow enemy
Noctua (Purple)
Yellow enemy
2x Tiny Fish Bundle (10K)
3x Tiny Dragonstone Bundle (10K)
1x Silver Coin
3 12 5 Yellow,Purple Rusty (Red)
Noctua (Purple)
2x Tiny Fish Bundle (10K)
4x Tiny Dragonstone Bundle (10K)
1x Silver Coin
4 16 5 Yellow,Purple Leafheart (Yellow)
Zostrasz (Nature)
3x Tiny Fish Bundle (10K)
1x Small Dragonstone Bundle (50K)
1x Silver Coin
5 20 5 Yellow,Purple Aranath (Blue)
Leafheart (Yellow)
Zostrasz (Nature)
1x Small Fish Bundle (50K)
2x Small Dragonstone Bundle (50K)
1x Silver Coin

Total: 60 WE

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Questions to newer players:

• What team did you use ?
  • Did you had any problems in finishing the quest ?
  • What items did you use (if any) ?

I got the dragon quest done with that team. I continued with gems few times :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, based on my Beta experience. It needs several gems to finish with such team.

2 Likes

My poor starter dragon and trainer dragons keep dying in the first stage :joy: very easy my ¥$$,*?+¥|\

4 Likes

Spend big or don’t bother is the obvious ploy here.

4 Likes

I did the very easy stage, failed the Easy one, and now mine has vanished. Does everyone still have it?

I was able to finish first two stages with the free heroes from the game. Don’t bother to try the rest though… Looks like a sure failure unless I start pulling for new dragons lol

2 Likes

I want to obey @Dudeious.Maximus …. But we can not even play the thing unless we buy dragons they could have gave us a couple… this is such a nightmare. Sigh.

Thank you for all your hard work @PlayForFun I’ll try to be quiet but it looks like I’m headed out soon I’m trying to be positive but it’s just not working. Unplayable.

I do from the bottom of my bamboo. Appreciate all you do and have done.

It just can’t help me anymore. :broken_heart::mending_heart:

7 Likes

So does everyone still have this active, or did it vanish for you too?

ha… yeah missing… LOL… nice

(not helping me at all here I’m so on edge)

Go to the map. Quest is on the map screen instead of a quests portal. Also, try a 3-2 or 2-2-1 team. Can get a little farther with a good board this way

3 Likes

ahh Thank you :hugs::revolving_hearts:

not that I can do it lol

Ahhh yes, thanks! I was thinking it was on the home page, but I have it on the maps section, thanks.

I just did 2 more which was easy enough.
Just 2 left now.
Only 1 silver coin for each is ridiculous though. Should be 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 so you at least get 1 free pull from it, especially at this stage where it’s difficult to do

4 Likes

Just want to note, if we finish Dragon mission tier-3, we will get 100-free silver coins, and so we can have at least a new 3* dragon (or 4* if you are a lucky guy)

3 Likes

No, you get 99 coins, not 100 coins. You will also need to finish 1 stage in this, which is possible, you just need to get lucky with a decent board.

33x3 = 99 - from map stages

2 Likes

Sorry for not being clear, I meant the free mission-reward at tier-3 which is quite easy to get:

5 Likes

20 energy for 1 coin lol. Omg lol

1 Like

Not if you only have Kiro. Js

I can’t get past 1:6

AND keep in mind, energy takes TWICE as long (20 minutes for 1 WE and 2 hours for 1 raid energy).

2 Likes

Well, wow. I just tried the 4th stage for 16 energy…

I died on wave 2.
I bought back with 75 gems.
I died on wave 4
Bought back again for 100 gems.
I died at the boss.

This really needs to be made easier for now, and progressively make it stronger, I can see people doing this stuff and seeing how hard it is and just not bothering with the entire dragonspire.

If we had more easier access to battle items, fine, but the fact we don’t have this yet, we are limited, is ridiculous on how hard these are

4 Likes