[Master Discussion] šŸ§­ Path of Giants (PoG) -- General Information & Discussion

Today PoG Wrong Description. Waste my 11 WE :grimacing: ss2 the right one.

1 Like

Yes, this is supposed to be for S2 and not 3.

I am putting it to mod chat.

2 Likes

If you wondered - untold tales stages donā€™t count for season 2 missions.
Thought they might.

1 Like

I would have been suprised if this would have been different.

Hey veterans, is it worth buying Giants Pass? :hushed:
I normally buy Valor Pass and Vip Pass only :melting_face:

Iā€™m considering it. I skipped the first pogā€¦ But i have 6 alphas nowā€¦ So 4 for pog gets me to 2x lb ludwig or whatever 5* i get from the masked godsā€¦

1 Like

I would consider skipping a pov, and going for pog. Alphas, golden emblems, trainer troops, itā€™s a different set of loot than pov. I got the pass last time & I would consider doing so again. Although, personally Iā€™m done with vip & pov.

1 Like

Pov is useful for me for the pulls and the 5* aether. Rest is gravyā€¦ Right now i have coins to do pulls and few heroes worth levelingā€¦ But those pulls to be can easily be crap, so i need to replace the inventory.

Is there any S5 stage found all yellow mobs?

I donā€™t know of any, I did 16-8 like this graphic shows , sadly I had to do 3 runs because the first 2 runs gave me more Blue mobsā€¦

2 Likes

I have done 3 no stage 16.7 hard mode, together complete PoV challenge lol

I bought the pog todayā€¦ Mint be my only time doing soā€¦ Not sure the juice is worth the squeeze.

1 Like

11/7ā€¦ Need only 2 roundsā€¦

1 Like

thanks, I will remember that for next time :slight_smile:

How far would one need to go in Season V to even encounter holy trash mobs to begin with? I havenā€™t really bothered with S5 since it doesnā€™t come with a world energy discount and other seasons are more profitable when their event is on. Itā€™s better to grind S1 at the moment. At S5 2-10 all the holy enemies you have seen are bosses.

Might be another soonerā€¦ But this is the resource i use.

Wondering the same thing I am at province 10 and still have none

I just looked and the first holy enemy shows up province 11 stage 3

1 Like

Yep, thatā€™s the one I use too. I was wondering if thereā€™s something sooner. If not, then itā€™s not worth it.

Wow, thanks. Will skip this one then.

1 Like