[Master Discussion] 🧭 Path of Giants (PoG) -- General Information & Discussion

my cup dropping gave me this revenge opportunity:

1. completed the “win raid with 3*”
  2. +1 for the “use 2 Slow specials”

*forgot to omit Bera to avoid Elradir’s DoT reflect, but eh. I just killed him before using Bera’s special

and here is my defense offering for the day… slow Red heroes (to help others trying to use their Slow specials)

1 Like

An easy way to progress 3 missions at once!

And poor Shrub was the fall guy again! :rofl:

That is his speciality and his job after all :wink:

2 Likes

I was able to do the Nature one on 9-2 in one attempt.
I took a dumb team for the no special sor ticket challenge, so failed, redid it on a different one with purple and blue heroes, did it easily.
So far I’ve done all daily challenges today, I also did the weekly find 100 resources from maps. I am currently making 25 harpoons for the other one.

I had already finished 8 stages in contest of elements before the new weekly arrived, but did the 2 quests currently available, so I am on 8 for that weekly challenge

Any place where you have information about the number of waves of the various provinces?
Or can someone tell me T5. 15 of 3 waves (with the amulets it is easier the mission without specials) but I would prefer a short stage.
Thank you
Cheers

1 Like

As I recall this information can be found in @Elioty33 's data vault:

4 Likes

Yes, you have the information you want there.
Thank you
Cheers
:beers:

2 Likes

POG Chest rewards are weak, for all the hard work and $20, the rewards were equal to Level 13 titan C rewards, which is really bad, made me not want to purchase it anymore nor partake in all the work to get there.

It seems completing today’s finish 1 Season V Province 15 hard stage without Specific skills and lot tickets does not necessary needs item usage either:

3 Likes

I ended up with these heroes and amulets, had a good board and didn’t spend any items. I forgot the print at the end

2 Likes

Nice, and you used Rare heroes only :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was from experience :smiley:
The crook & flail amulet is very useful, rare heroes get better stats than some 5* heroes.
:beers:

2 Likes

Yes, that amulet makes Rare heroes super awesome.

1 Like

If I use a 2lb player, say Shrub, and he starts with aether power, does that count as using special skill?

No. I used 2lb rigard and it always works fine

1 Like

Thanks, it worked, first one of those I completed

As @PlayForFun said, in my data vault :wink:
I also use it nearly every day for those challenges. Did S5.15.6 for this one, only three waves and maximum amount of troops in this province (out of the 3-wave stages only, but only 2 troops lower than the absolute maximum anyway, good enough) :heart_eyes:

However:

3 Likes

Thanks to the solid collective advice on this thread from @PlayForFun , @FloKi , and @Elioty33 I didn’t roll my eyes and skip this task as I normally do. :wink: Did 15-6 with a mono blue rare and sailed through. Appreciate the advice and motivation! Pretty sure I fell asleep and missed a daily PoG task or two the other night so this helps me bridge the gap. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ever since PoG started, and is so Raid centric, I have noticed getting decent boards has become more difficult in every event, not just here. Is it possible any algorithms were altered that could affect how the tiles are generated? Almost everyone in my alliance is complaining about the difficulty being increased dramatically. Any way to have devs check? Thanks.