[Master Discussion] 🧭 Path of Giants (PoG) -- General Information & Discussion

The monk one was most frustrating for me.
I used 3x 4* for the 3x Costume and Mono (mono purple).
I only got 5 blues from S4-30, so I did 8-2 and that gave me about 16.

At least today’s S4-30 without tickets can use specials and can be on Normal Mode.

After some rerolls, I found one with 5 monks. Thanks FeegleFarmer from The incognitos.

3 Likes

I wish we could see hero class in the raid window.

It would make it much easier to complete the associated PoG challenges if I didn’t have to stop to check unfamiliar heroes all the time.

4 Likes

At least with the “kill 5 fighter heroes” challenge, you don’t need to win the match. I killed 2 fighters in one match but then I lost, but they counted towards the challenge, which is great.
The rest were all pretty standard and easy, the Ice enemies one is 9-8 what I always farm for Season 3, and you usually get up to 18 in one run.

5 Likes

Well, there is no way I will be able to do the alliance war weekly challenge after my first 6 attacks I only got 10K damage but I expected that with not too good of a roster for wars it kinda sucks but as long as I don’t miss any more I should be able to get a chest this time, this is because I can’t do any of the later provinces from any season except Atlantis.

I think it can still be possible, just try to kill heroes and leave the healer remaining, and let them keep healing (not someone that resurrects, though - or you could do this if you want to try).

You could even try to do It on a couple of cleanups for the war where there is possibly just a healer remaining, or a healer and one other hero. Not sure how strict your alliance is, but you could let them know it’s what you want to try and do on a couple.

I actually did try that but I did some reading and apparently only damage counts if it wasn’t healed

2 Likes

That’s strange. Then how did I do 50k damage in 1 war? I did the healer thing, it seemed to work for me.

1 Like

If you are fighting a lot of LB 5* it could be possible

Truth, if healed HP doesn’t count, then that’s the case, yes.

I just looked in war and most of mine and my alliance heroes are about 1700 - 2000 HP each, so if the enemies are the same, then that is 8,500 - 10,000 PER flag (potential, if you kill all) and that’s without any healing.

If the healing works and you cause even more damage, then I think it can be easy. I got to 47,500 without any of the enemy healing in any of the matches, and in the last match, I lost, bringing only Goseck health down to 90hp and damaging Heimdal a tiny bit.

I just tested the whole “Healer” thing to see if it does or does not count, and it definitely does NOT count, we can’t let healers keep healing to do it:

My alt account

Start/Previous War: 18,817

Enemy Heroes HP:
1911 / 1951 / 1756 / 1341 / 1502
Total: 8461

Maximum Damage Available + Previous:
8461 + 18817 = 27,278

Enemy HP Remaining AFTER 1x Flag:
1,476 / 1,363 / 684 / 1,024 / 1,434
Total: 5,981

Damage dealt from 1x flag:
8461 - 5981 = 2480

Damage Dealt + Previous:
2480 + 18817 = 21,297

Rigard healed 2 times in the match, so if we could take advantage of healers keep healing, it would have been more damage dealt, so it really is just initial damage dealt without healers.

1 Like

Also, tried to mop up a tough team, Heimdall and two others. Knocked out the two, but never did finish Heimdall. He kept reviving his team, I kept killing them off, at least a dozen. Eventually ran out of time, left Heimdall and one other alive. Got zero points and very little damage credit.

1 Like

Season 5 -5:10 for the Dark challenge.
It gave me 14 on the first try and 15 on the second, so if you’re lucky you can get it done in 1 run.

1 Like

Thanks for this :slight_smile: sadly I also only got 14 first try, ah well…

Missed the 1250 points by 2k :smiling_face_with_tear:
Can most people finish it?

1 Like

I missed by 2800. 20 characters of This Stinks

1 Like

sympathies to those who missed it :frowning:

btw, for today’s “15 Holy heroes in S2” challenge, 13-1 is the way to go. with 5 waves, and all-Yellow mobs, I did it in one run :slight_smile:

also is it just me, or does it seem like Paladins on defense are tough to find? I didn’t have much trouble when it was Rangers or Fighters or Monks or Wizards, but so far I keep having to reroll to search out Paladins on defense!

2 Likes

absent-minded me strikes again, decided to do the annoying “no specials” one today because I had excess WE and time…

and forgot to set it to Hard. ugh.

also, I do not recommend doing s-2-15-10, it has 4 waves and the boss wave has the 4 mobs in front of Mitsuko. took way too long on Normal!

to make it a bit easier, I also always bring Barbarians and Druids along. the Barbarian bleed and the Druid minion slash hits can help speed this annoying exercise up!

1 Like

I did 15-4. Yellow mobs and green bosd with 2 green monsters with him. I went 3-2 (purple-red).

Finding clerics was very difficult but i did it. Done all challenges for pog and pov. Done all weekly ones too.

2 Likes