🏆 [MASTER] Covenant of Champions - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

This is the first time the Forgotten Treasures of Fire offer has been available at the same time as the Covenant Portal, just a random observation for anyone thinking of doing pulls :thinking:

1 Like

all my savings gone on crap!! i’m about to retire from this game!!

4 Likes

Got those two :star_struck::star_struck: plus Boss wolf, Rumpel, Lady Loki and 3 or 4 S1 heroes.

8 Likes

I haven’t pulled much lately as either the portals have had outdated heros or extremely bad odds! But I thought I would give this portal a try! I was very lucky to pull Malin, Staintongue, Hawthorn and a HoTM! Not too bad! I’m done for now! I’ll take my rewards and call it a day! Good luck all! :wink:

12 Likes

9 Likes

Are there portal on march ?

Friday 3 March.

1 Like

No, that’s the quest (27th to 2nd - via the calendar). We just had a covenant portal two weeks ago, so it’s far too early for another; they’re typically about a month apart (least, they have been, in the past).

Therefore, the next Covenant portal is likely to happen in March - given the track record - but it’d be later in the month. If I had to guess, maybe two weeks after the quest, about.

Edit: Just checked the predictions, so I guess it’s possible that this next week has both the quest and the portal? Spose there’s a first for everything. :sweat_smile::joy: still feels far too early, but :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

It is definitely too early. Last one was 9 Feb. Best explanation is …, close enough to around 28 days?!

Oracle will check and reconfirm date soon enough.

1 Like

Oracle’s predictions for March are out and Covenant is still 3rd March.

Yeah. I am as surprised as you because last Covenants were moved to later, though not at last moment. Maybe it’s related to 6th anniversary of E&P? We’ll see. Too bad Jove and Sorrow got the boot, making the portal less enticing for me (though Adalinda is great and would like to get my nads on Xandrelle; Bonecrusher is meh though).

5 Likes

Zynga probably has a slew of Anniversary Offers planned. Maybe a whole week from 2 March 2023.

If you could peer that far, it will be great. :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I am surprised there is no Anniversary Seasonal Event :rofl:. Probably because Valentine is still running.

3 Likes

:rofl::joy: Maybe an anniversary quest on the actual anniversary date. Special rewards.

1 Like

Do when know when its official anniversary for E&P? :slight_smile: Hopefully around 10-12 march :stuck_out_tongue:

Think it’s 1 March.

2 Likes

The Snake Peak :snake: says that the Museum should open at game’s birthday, 2nd March:

ah, this quest again, let’s get it over with

Did stages 3 and 6 on 2nd attempt, all other stages on 1st attempt, except @)($)!#(%&)!(#_)(* stage 10 which took me 7 tries.

well now that that’s done, I can forget this event exists until next time!

9 Likes

Was a bit weird when i ran my first account very early after the event started. Lost several time in stages 4-7 for no good reason with teams way above TP5k. Did cost me two extra WE bottles.
When I did it with my 2nd account with similar TP and teams it worked like a charm without problems.
It almost felt like the difficulty was changed between the two runs?

Are you suggesting that Zynga did a sneaky downgrade in between ?