🌌 [MASTER] Contest of Elements - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

My teams and results:

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 4

Stage 5

Stage 6

Stage 7

Stage 8

Stage 9

Final Stage:

4 Likes

A bit of fun with GrandmasterMax and the dirty bunch, to spice it up a bit I’ve put invisible potions on everyone in boss stage just to see them confused :dog:

2 Likes

Had fun as always - really enjoy this quest :slight_smile:

Holding my coins for another element, maybe Yellow or Purple, as I need more depth in those. Green, Red and Blue are all on + have long levelling queues

Teams used:

1 Like

A few updates to three of the guides that add the next new legendary heroes for each element.

7 Likes

Nice one my friend and what a heroic of Aife!! :joy:
I did similar too as my green also sucks. :joy:
Now i am at stage-7, and will also post some screenshots when I am finished :kissing_heart:

updated stage-7 is tricky to me as it looks easy until Atomos continuous revival! I have no mana control and he charge very fast and he kill my bear so my team starting to die! @Dzibong I saw your screenshot that you also seems struggle a bit here as well right?

Difficult to get exact 5 ghost tiles, not to kill him off before he fires his special :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

For anyone interested: I made a basic battle items planner spreadsheet to test out how many Contest of Elements stages you could complete with battle items alone. It auto-totals the number of battle items being used and the damage that was done:

E&P Battle Items Planner

You have to make a copy of the sheet (download it or copy it to a Google Drive) to change the values.

3 Likes

No liu bei so this is something new for me. Would have been pissed if I got him on the last pickup summon

6 Likes

It will depend on your roster but still want to ask which element portal do you guys think is the best to do summons?? :innocent:

The pulls were terrible, but the chest was nice at least

3 Likes

That’s exactly what happened. He kept respawning and slowly destroying my team. Ultimately, I used two scrolls to resurrect the heroes who were ready to fire. That’s the only reason I finished him off. The biggest irony is that after completing all the levels I was left with one unused Caedmon, which would have come in very handy back then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I used only three items in the entire quest (two on this particular board)

1 Like

Lol, it is so difficult to find the 5x3 ghost tiles. i think with only 1 hit, he would charge again and we have to wait another 5 turns! I began to feel uncertainty since i did not bring any revival scroll :scream:

And i just fed (unleveled) Caedmon away to clear space… At least i could use him with revival scroll to make my life easier :joy:

1 Like

This is a fun challenge to feel good about roster progress. I was able to get 80 coins this time around and next time I should be able to get a 100 or more and thus ensure enough for a summon.

2 Likes

I like this as a good 5 month roster update. In that time I’ve added Frigg, Leadria, Viselus, C2.Little John, C.Mielikki, C.Hansel, dup Almur, Anton. Of those, I only leveled Frigg, the Epic costumes, and the dup Almur.

I pulled Noril and Orla from the portal. I already have two Norils and certainly don’t need another. I also already have Orla and barely use her.

1 Like

I sometimes use Orla-Cillian-Aodhan together; having their Slayer buffstacks automatically grow every turn ain’t shabby for events and the like. (Obviously, not for this event per se, but generally for early Tower stages and/or 4* Challenge event levels.)

1 Like

That’s about the only situation I find her useful. She gets a depth W3K hit. But often the other two are more helpful in a harder level where Orla just doesn’t do enough.

1 Like

Personally, my dark is weakest , so i wait 2 months, for the dark CoE

1 Like

if we don’t consider one’s roster, then it becomes a matter of comparing which of the 5 elements has the most useful heroes overall. (which can be answered from the perspective of: which colors have the most powerful / useful heroes; and also considering which have the highest proportion/chance of getting a useful hero).

I don’t know enough about that to give a good answer, unfortunately :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unknown are the paths of the game designers… I have been trying to get few heroes like Anne for a long time and mostly these CoE are giving just crap.

Yesterday I pulled Desmond so did I today. No money spend so far. Just used old coins I had. Weird.

1 Like

Is there a “best value” with coins too?
I have 875 coins and wonder if I would get 10x summons with ~900 coins

I didn’t take note about my stages from 1-6 but these were my teams for the last ones

7-8

Ma’at - LOTL - Almur - Hammertusk- Quenell

9-10

Myoin-Ni - Winifred- Evelyn- Hatter - El Naddaha