Margaret – New May 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

Is Avalon going to be the challenge event this month?

1 Like

From first view, she definitely best in flank. I would like to test how well she does with Onatel as a tank too. Have to pull her of course.

Aegir and Margaret together is a bad pairing. since dodge depends on damage done, low damage means low chances of dodge

yup, at Thursday 9 (the next week)

I’m curious how her special interacts with Kadilen’s special to lower damage vs. specials.

Agreed. I think the character design on this HOTM is really wonderfully rendered too. The artist did a great job.

-e

2 Likes

She looks like hole

2 Likes

She and other green heroes get +46% shield against fire heroes when her special fires

The shield doesn’t help against GM’s DoT

I thought you were not pulling anymore?

It is not true, she dodges, but the chances are less against the mass players, because the damage is also less …

I’m talking about the her elemental shield. It doesn’t reduce the damage from GM’s burn effect, only the direct damage. Which makes GM a really efffective hero against her

What i meant was her mana speed. She is very good at countering and pressuring characters that fire off very fast like GM, G jackal and victor. 20 percent is still something to consider even though it’s a small amount. Even If just one ally dodges the opponent’s specials it’s already a win for Margaret in my opinion. But what constitutes as ‘special attack that does damage’? Can she dodge specials that deal mainly passive damage such as Characters like lady Locke and MLF or is it just base damage. If she can only dodge base damage, then niched and unimpressive. Inari is more reliable at this point.
Although the one selling point for margaret is all her buffs cannot be dispelled. That might turn the game around

Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Maybe he/she is a Transgender. Just a thought.

Spice up your gameplay with Maggi. :wink:

5 Likes

You almost want to set off everyone’s specials while Marge is live. That way people dodge. It seems to be the regular attacks that get her.

1 Like

Especially the snipers.

Nah just set myself a budget. Got lucky and pulled her after 15 pulls.

4 Likes

So how does Margaret pair with QoH’s. With taunt in play does the dodge ability come into play before the 74% defense on special skills. Has anyone tested this out.

3 Likes