Margaret classified with "B" (in the 7 Days Hero Grading Guide) (Title Updated 06.02.2020)

Let’s have a poll about Margaret:

• My Marg is maxed, she sucks
  • My Marg is maxed, she rocks
  • My Marg is at 3/70, she sucks
  • My Marg is at 3/70, she rocks
  • My Marg is less than 3/70, she sucks
  • My Marg is less than 3/70, she rocks
  • I don’t have Marg, she sucks
  • I don’t have Marg, she rocks

0 voters

You forgot one option:

My Marg is 1/1, I haven’t started her because I’ve had other greens with higher priority. Oh why oh why didn’t I save my token luck for Seshat (or ranvir, or miki, or nadnog?)

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If you have other greens with higher priority than a HOTM, that means the HOTM sucks.
Noone would ever say “My Zeline/Alby/Eve are at 1/1 because I have other greens with higher priorities”

1 Like

It’s a huge deal if you are FTP.
So what that you get some atlantis coins to do some pulls? I finished season 2 (normal and hard), got couple of hundred extra coins from chests, AR or other sources and can you guess how many 5* I got from atlantis summons?
2!
Margaret - after doing a wave of summons after beating Season 2 - Hard.
Drake Fong - last month with hoarded 350 gems (so not even from atlantis coins)
So I have non 5* atlantis heros, even after getting all available coins and many, many more.
90+% of my 5* roster is from TC20. Beside Margy and Drake only Perseus, Delilah and non maxed Azlar came from pulls. So getting Margaret - regardless of her mediocrity is a huge deal for FTP.
In Poland we have a saying which roughly translated means:
“Your point of view depends on the place you’re currently sitting”
So opinion on Margaret will be drasticly different for FTP and PTP players.

3 Likes

My green stack

Caedmon - Evelyn - Margaret - Lianna - Hansel

Tarlak is sitting purely for titans.
Kashrek to replace Margaret in the event that the enemy is using less snipers.
Greg is on the next project list.
Buddy’s average mana really kills the mood sometimes and I only use him for titans.

Margaret still takes the cake due to high tile and snipe resistant (not full proof). Most of all VERY FAST mana which enables me to dump neutral tiles at enemy sniper.

1 Like

Well it was a joke, but yeah. It’s hard to say great things when you compare her to seshat, who is so very good.
Like @CzarnoToWidze I am (now) F2P and having finished hard some some time ago my atlantis coins have dried up. I have to make do.

FYI, my Seshat is still at 1/11.

I would have upped her if not for the fact I sided with Panther instead.

1 Like

so what? what are trying to point on? What is a HUGE deal of getting useless hero? Just beacase its HOTM or 5*, how that helps in this game? What I say, is no matter what, she doesnt deserve tonics, even if you have no other 5* at the moment. If your point of getting WOW just because its 5* and you are f2p - well, its up to you. Most of players chasing heroes to use them not just to have them for personal ego. For me it is better to level up some 4* dupes like Ceadmon or Melendor which are MUCH MORE usefull. Just can’t see any BIG deal for any types of players from getting Margaret.

Well, everyone has his own opinion.
Mine is that she is a mediocre hero at best (and one of the worst HOTM) but for me she’s worth more that Elkanen or Kadilen, which wait for tonics while she is being used all the time.

What about the people who just think she’s ‘meh’? I have her at 3/56, and she’s just ok. Once or twice she’s actually saved the day for me, but more often than not, she gets killed quickly.

Like many have said, she is very niche but can be amazing when used correctly. I have her between Evelyn and Lianna with usually another sniper/healer combo on the wings for my raid team. As long as you’re targeting teams with snipers or blue tanks, the three together are very deadly. Especially if you give her some emblems to evade on her own too.

She is a mainstay in my 3-2 green dominate team.

If you continue to use her, then answer “rocks” :slight_smile: If you think you’d better use an Elkanen, answer “sucks”.

I’m hoping my TC20 delivers me a Horghall.

Maybe it is hard but you will take seshat over Margaret every day

The months I was FTP, i could only really manage one or two summons in an atlantis event. Yes, you could get lucky and get a 5* but that’s rare af. You’ll probably just get two ■■■■■■ 3* and then have to wait another month just to get up to 350 gems and 100 tokens just for the chance to get two more ■■■■■■ 3*s.

The odds are so bad that for FTP it is like winning the lottery if you could manage to get a 5*.

I’m also at about 100 tc20 summons and have only gotten two 5*. Both were at the very beginning surprisingly. I’m at about 70 pulls in a row without one

1 Like

I do no not have Margaret leveled but im about to start. I have Marjana and Khiona for Rogues not leveled. I know the popular hero to feed emblems to is Khiona.

Margaret’s special is dodging. The Rogue talent makes u dodge. I think she may be the best Rogue option when all the emblems are fed to her. I might try it myself. Itll take me a few months to gather tonics though

1 Like

Let me save you some aggravation bud. Unless your swimming in Cages, Seshat, Hel, Ursena… basically too many op Purples… level Khiona. Margaret is horrible if your counting on her as one of your top 3-4 greens. Too each their own but 99% of the players will max Marg too 3/70 and tell you the same thing- that there is too many better options for the mats.

And what are you exspecting to happen? Just because your not willing to invest that your luck should be astronomically awesome giving you 5* and HOTM to compensate for your lack of seeing value in supporting a game and buisness? I understand you want to vent but maybe The mods can create a specia thread for f2p vents?

Thanks man. I havent seen a Margaret with talents yet. I can just imagine all the dodges. I have G. Panther, Seshat, Kunchen, Ursena, and Sartana already. Obakan too, but i probably will not feed him until 2023 lol. I know Khiona is the best option. Im just thinking that Margaret plus talents can make her invisible