March 2024 TENTATIVE Calendar

Do what you can. No point being stressed out.

If I had to prioritise, I would complete Astral event over MI beta.

1 Like

I thought that for Springvale the Featured heroes are:

• Timothy
  • Miss Ethel
  • C-Archie (not Jasper)

Can anyone check this? @PlayForFun @Zartanis

There was a little change from original which was caught by our amazing oracle

3 Likes

Plenty of time for them to revise the calendar a time or 2 to add in more events.

1 Like

Thanks all for making the planning easier, hope you all have a great beginning to Spring!

1 Like

Should this read “Wednesday → Saturday” for Monster Island ?

1 Like

Thanks for all y’all hard work with these amazing calendars

1 Like

Thx, I have fixed this.
Probably I have just forgotten to update this part earlier since the last occurence.

2 Likes

I’ve updated the Quick Ref. with Anoushka’s speed to average and fixed the portraits and dates for Untold Tales.

13 Likes

Hello, Zartanis.
Thank you for always providing English calendars and references.
I have a question about your calendar.
Is the date of the third ascension Quest March 6th? Or is it March 8th?
The SG announced it for March 6th, but was it postponed due to overlapping with the Ether Quest?

3 Likes

Hello @zephy I think that it remains to be seen.

3 Likes

Thank you all calendar creators for the amazing work you do and thank you Z for pulling it all together for us!!!

5 Likes

Funny how the communication department was 4 days late on this. They already implemented the change on Feb 29th as I mentioned in my prediction post.

15 Likes

Dear @Elioty33 !
As I can see, there are again some Covenant Coins in this week’s daily streak which could mean that there will be the corresponding portal soon. Could you maybe share the featured heroes so I can decide if I should try the Birthday Portal again or wait for the Covenant Portal if there is actually one ahead.
Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

i was in same doubt but didnt want to bother him hahah as he always inform us as soon he see news :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

As @marki said, I’m not holding any information and share it asap (at least for the current month and a few days into the following month).
If you don’t see it in my prediction post, it means it either hasn’t been implemented scheduled into the game yet or I’m yet to have a look at it.

8 Likes

Alright, thanks a lot and sorry for bothering :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Another day, another update. I guess it will make @BaronzOfficial happy :grin: So hurry up if you wanna pull some more in the Birthday Summon.

19 Likes

Thank you so much for your prediction! Seems like a Covenant Portal which is an easy pass for me. I would only summon for Tametomo and Nautica… Since I luckily got Tametomo in the previous Covenant Portal it’s pretty unlikely that I will try for Nautica this time…

3 Likes

Scath is new? I can’t find any info on him