March 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Elements, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Season Of Love, Dynasty Of Dunes, Soul Exchange, Costume Chamber, Monster Island, Mighty Pets, Covenant Quest, and W3K)

Next AR should be on the Monday, 3rd of April

3 Likes

Hopefully april calender will be dropped by SG staff very soon…
Looking forward to it, and even more for the Oracle and his apprentice’s updates later on!

1 Like

I have already asked Staff about this, but they could not tell which day will be the calendar released as not everything is finalized yet in the calendar.

2 Likes

Yay, Elliotis april predictions are right around the corner :stuck_out_tongue:

Crowds are already gathering to hear about the latest news, regarding their E&P future! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Elioty33 , check out the Covenant summon in The Orb ))
It’s gonna start the day after tomorrow ))
I’m sure many people are waiting for your “official” prediction ))

P.S. Recs: Waterpipe, Goretooth, Queen Guovan, Hippo, Aramis, Roz

1 Like

Another day another last minute schedule change, but with no sign of the fixed Covenant Quest sadly :face_holding_back_tears:
See the quoted post for the details.

7 Likes

For April, I am tempted to share my predictions but the problem is that there is no more Covenant Quest scheduled in the future as of what the orbs are telling me right now :confused: Which is sad for people not spending on offer (or at all) because we won’t even have a chance at this Covenant Summon already so hopefully we will have the fixed Covenant Quest before the next Summon on the 26th April.

8 Likes

Just give us what you got !

SG is changing lately alot more than before, nothing you/ we can do about it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We’re all so desperate to know, lol! At least I’m not alone in this.

Ack, heck! :sob: hard to keep up with all these changes! i’m tempted not to spend a while until c. fenrir comes out!

Hah! thats a new one! A fenrir chaser?

You sure its not the other way around and you are his prey? :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, can you explain, what convinced you he is worth chasing?

Did he get some buff, I am not aware off?

1 Like

OMG. The Covenant portal on the 29th is going to bring in a lot of cash for Zynga. Made me wish I’d saved all the coins from the last one.

2 Likes

Omg… time to use my saved covenant coins… maybe I will invest a 10x as well. Any chance we can have a preview on the featured list for April covenant summon? @Elioty33

SG is prob fixing the covenant event coz too many players complaining about not being able to finish the event last time. I am sure it will come back, otherwise will invite even more complaints from the player base lol.

Wow, thank you, thats an interesting list. Mar 29, im wondering if thats going to be 3:00am Wednesday morning?

It’s supposedly already fixed according to the Version 56 Release Notes & Status though :thinking:

7am UTC as noted in my predictions. Just turn that into your local timezone. :wink:

2 Likes

20 times thank youuuu

Updated my calendars (except the QR) to reflect the Covenant Summon.

6 Likes

When was the last Covenant portal, I am confused?
I only have 40 coins for it, so the quest was at the start of the month but we had the portal too? Otherwise I should have more coins for the portal tomorrow

there are quests at the same time and sometime later there are summons to spend Coins in new portals. At the same time with the portal, coins can only be bought for a fee. Coins cannot be earned at the same time with the portal.
@notyou87

I love your calendars. :heart: They are always full of everything. Colorful and creative. Great work. Thank you Soooo Much.

6 Likes