March 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Elements, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Season Of Love, Dynasty Of Dunes, Soul Exchange, Costume Chamber, Monster Island, Mighty Pets, Covenant Quest, and W3K)

Same. Was really lucky and got both Rhys and Phenexa first CFII. Would like to get Ogima too.

3 Likes

So jealous of Phenexa. That’s who I really wanted.

2 Likes

Huh, on the one hand it might have been nice to have been able to get Rhys but at the same time, I already seem to have an abundance of holy healers and i’m not sure I need anymore!

Swapping it to Ogima though, now that’s interesting, as he’s really the first hero i’ve had that I have though to myself

“Wow! I can’t even count how many raid attacks he has singlehandedly won for my team”

Maybe this will be the first dupe I level with excitement!

All in all though, as long as Phenexa stays where she is, then that is all I really ask.

3 Likes

She and Hathor are the golden red healer childs right now, she and Rhys are a reason for me to maybe pull here and don’t save tokens for Masquerade…Speaking of Masquerade. When is that event going to arrive?

1 Like

Yep. I was hoping to replace Boldtusk with Phenexa, but I settled for Grazul from the FS portal. A bird in the hand, and all that.

I was holding on for Gargoyles, but I figured my odds of getting something new in the CF2 portal, and they were good enough that I’ll go ahead and burn my 5-6 meager pulls this weekend instead. No telling when Gargoyles will come back, and I can click my FS counter that much closer to getting Gefjon as soon as she’s available.

Don’t think it’s even been in beta yet.

Darn, was maybe gonna go for rhys, but now not so sure. Other than maybe taking a crack at springvale heroes… may just be a no-spend month for me! Nice!

Another day, another change from SGG.

6 Likes

will they now feature the last “interesting” heroes this portal has to offer everytime til costumes are released ?!

hulda been featured now 3 or 4 times in a row or what :rofl:

3 Likes

I have updated my calendars to reflect recent changes.

Images Calendar and B&W Calendar by Zartanis (Updated March 23)

Credit Zartanis

Quick Reference by Zartanis (Updated March 23)

Credit Zartanis

French Calendar by Zartanis (Updated March 23)

Credit Zartanis

4 Likes

Lol… SG really wanted the players to pull at S4 portal.

1 Like

Hey, check out dates for Covenant summon )
Next one is planned for 26.04.
Mistake?
Or it’s really gonna be that late? O_o

The covenant summon is certainly the event they are the least consistent with. I believe that’s the current schedule but I expect them to advence it sooner indeed. They already advanced the previous one to be around the game’s birthday but they still haven’t applied the same advancement to the next occurrence, that’s why it seems so far in time after the previous one.

4 Likes

Cant wait for april predictions…

who is featured alongside C. Heimdall?

who is featured alongside C. Guin and Green Knight?

Covenant summons list?

The answers im looking for the most :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

April: C.Fenrir, C.Skadi, Alfrike
May: C.Lord Loki, C.Heimdall, Salmon Loki

C. Guin, Green Knight, C.Showwhite

Covenant list is the one with Sorrow, I believe Elioty33 posted that.
List for May is very likely to change.

3 Likes

Well thank you!

Though hopefully, you are wrong :slight_smile:

As last as I can remember, we were expecting Heimy for april. Skadi was featured not long ago.

Hopefully Hippo is instead of Snowwhite.

Did you use orb, or you tried your best prediciton? :slight_smile:

The Orb ))
It might change, of course.

4 Likes

Of course. All it needs is someone stealing Infinity Stone from our timeline.

3 Likes

Sir. what about hammertusk? when will he be back? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Alas, no info about him yet.
Covenant events in April and May don’t contain him, at least as of now.

What is the predicted date of the next Atlantis?
Anticipated thanks