🏅 [Mar 23, 2019] 1st Raid Tournament! — 4* Rush Attack, All Elements

Yes, I posted it at the top of the thread, and it’s in the in-game help too:

Thanks for sharing that Zeph! Much appreciated! Helps wrap my head around it all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why do we have to figure it out our selves?
Why there is NOTHING from the SGS which explains how this “tournament” works?
Why we don’t have any attacks registered - if there are 1M players participating there should be 5M attacks yesterday!!!

1 Like

Sure, but 1200tp get attacked round 1, 2000tp+ round 2 etc etc., I guess it must be like that, so that my 3400tp defense will get attacked in round 4 or 5 I think and the weaker aren’t attacked anymore. Has to be like that, or this whole tourny is a big, fat nonsense!:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Why is there no word at all from the devs?

How hard is it to just say something about this whole mess.

They may be waiting for the whole tournament to play out instead of making a knee jerk reaction. This may be working exactly as they intended, we don’t know.

2 Likes

Till now, I can say is the boring thing ever they implemented in this game. Better they called it farm tournament… Make a leaderboard in war, something competitive. Stop giving us boring stuff like this. The good part is that we win some extra stuff. But that’s all. No fun, no skill, no competition… Like always!

2 Likes

For what? I am already 1000 points behind due to stupid matchmaking. This thing should not coming out of beta, is still in alpha stage.

1 Like

And you talk to much to early.
How about wait and see and start complaining and slandering at the end ?

3 Likes

I am also over 1000 points behind the leader and only have 3 attacks left for today. But the question is, will the leader survive to the end of the tournament? besides rewards are based on what percentage group you are in not the actual position like the challenge events. So yes, we are behind the leader but we are still in the top 25 to 50%. This is a marathon not a sprint. See you at the finish line :grinning:

I will wait, no problem, but I think they hurry things here. They told us that the first feature In wars will be a leaderboard, and is almost a year till they said that. They just release game modes but they not improving on the existing ones. I have the same feeling with this tournament. This should be structured to work like a league system. But they match apples with pears… This is not the way…

That’s interesting point of view. Do you like to play/participate in events/tournaments without knowing the rules of it?
It sounds like: C’mon lets go to play [chose any sport/competition] tournament and at the end we will see what was the rules.
Cool stuff!

2 Likes

I’m with you, but we’re still in a free world, can live with people making up their mind and complain if they want to. And it makes more sense here than the millions complain topics about summon bad luck, that’s always a deja-vu! :smile:

Yeah they probably did rush this out but then again it is hard to test something like this on a small group. This will be one of those trial by fire, release and see how it works in the real game and the tweak as necessary to get the desired results.

Agree that it is perhaps too premature to partake in a significant amount of conjecture. Having said that, this thread was created to encourage open discussion on our experiences and questions with the game, and we should always encourage open discussion. :blush:

I am so curious to see the end result lol… I shall keep my fingers crossed that it balances in the end. It’s only natural to expect these teething problems (I still recall when they first released Alliance Wars)…

But I hope someone will attack me soon :wink: … My poor team is being neglected haha

I just really took it Kash. Hansel rocked it again! It’s not as difficult as it may seem for everyone.

My big gripe so far, my defense has not been attacked even once yet. Those who aren’t getting matched for defense are being restricted on possible points, which affects loot tiers. That’s inherently unfair.

3 Likes

I really think that the strong teams will be attacked later, day 4 or 5. has anyone with a team 3000tp+ been attacked so far? I can’t imagine any other logic, than each day has different strength teams attacked.

I have fought a 2490 and 2550 opponents so far today.

Yes, me too, yesterday around 1200 tp, today around 2500tp. Tomorrow I think we will near 3000tp.