[Mar 20, 2019] šŸ”µ Trials of Shadows Teams ā€“ Share Yours & Discuss!

My worst trial roster, by far. No healers.

Scarlett 4-70 +7
(ā€¦)
abyss
(ā€¦)
Cheshire Cat 3-56
Ameonna 3-29
Skittles 3-25
Chochin 3-50 (+7)

I died once in SECOND stage. Beat the stage by carpet bombing.

2 Likes

On my iPhone I can screenshot fairly easily while tapping something on the screen by clicking the buttons with the hand Iā€™m holding my phone with, and using my free hand to tap on the screen. Thatā€™s pretty natural, since itā€™s basically how Iā€™m holding the phone to play normally anyway.

I imagine thatā€™s very different on some Android devices (different process?) and possibly other iPhone models depending on buttons positions and hand sizes. :slight_smile:

Screenshotting from a video is useful too, I do that for capturing things that are fast moving and hard to screenshot with the right timing.

2 Likes

Helpful, thanks!

Very good to know, thanks!

Congrats on the progress, and enjoying some rewards from your continued hero leveling. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Managed it on v20 with a team of:

Thoth-Amun - 3/33
Cheshire Cat - 3/53
Scarlett - 4/70+3
Jahangir - 3/50+9
Kalile - 2/47

All with 3 or 4 star troops between levels 4 and 11.

I honestly didnā€™t think I was going to pull it off because I used up almost all of my healing potions on the first two waves. Once I got through those though, the board fairy decided to be very generous to me allowing me to reach the bosses with all my dragon attacks, bombs and axes.

3 Likes

Congrats on the unexpected victory!

What trainer hero?
A V20 thing?

Yep, they added rare trainer heroes as additional loot to Class Trials in V20:

2 Likes

Here is my team, My Sabina isnt maxed yet

3 Likes

This is the best team I could muster for this one:

Sadly, it was only sufficient to complete the first two stages. I got nowhere close to finishing the third stage, so I didnā€™t even waste flags to do a second attempt. :frowning:

Being able to finish the third stage was fun while it lastedā€¦ sounds like it wonā€™t be so easy once V20 hits.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to level up Sabina now. I almost lost and got super lucky that Scarlettā€™s evade skill activated, she was left standing with 10HP. I used a Miracle Scroll promptly and got all my heroes back up.

My team was:
Mitsuko 2/40 | Khiona 4/34 | Scarlett 4/70 (6) | Aemonna 3/34 | Jahangnir 3/50

This team desperately needs a healer, so Iā€™m for sure gonna focus on Sabina now.

3 Likes

Guess weā€™ll have to see how much harder they are this weekendā€¦

The couple people who tried the V20 update for Shadows and posted about it said it wasnā€™t much harder:

2 Likes

My 1st account team went from thisā€¦

ā€¦to this.

I failed my first attempt of doing the 2nd stage, so I replaced Graymane.

It was still pretty hard.
Empires_2019-03-21-07-36-12

3 Likes

Thatā€™s quite a team change from last time!