🏅 [Mar 1, 2020] 45th Raid Tournament! — 5* Buff Booster, No Ice/Blue

If it’s another 5* tourney I may struggle!

2 Likes

we need a petition to get rid of 5 star tourneys and bring back 1 and 2 star tournies.

2 Likes

First draft ideas (EDIT: from before we found out blue was disallowed)

Open to ideas…

4 Likes

JF Melendor Richard Seshat Joon?

Although it’d be nice to have JF closer to the centre

2 Likes

This could be my team but Magni is a little fragile

1 Like

Yeah, I think so, both for Buff Booster, and for getting enemies within range of sniper kills.

To that point, there’s always:

(EDIT: from before we found out blue is disallowed)

2 Likes

No blue in this one for some reason (probably so I can’t make Aegir tank)

1 Like

Definitely fascinating that we finally broke the cycle after 7 weeks — but it’s still the same rarity and Special Rule.

Perhaps we’ll see the color restrictions vary, in order to balance out. They haven’t been even across the Tournaments so far.

For me personally, that inclines me more toward JF as tank, as in my post above, but I’ll obviously modify to drop Magni.

4 Likes

Isn’t JF kinda useless though since his primary bonus and prey is disallowed?

Uggggghhhhhhhhhhhh… I think I have to go with this. My naked Ares isn’t as strong as a +18cBoldtusk. I’m unhappy about all the purple though, my Neith has been stuck at 3/70 because she gets a terrible rap, and nobody is going to be scared of a Boldtusk-Vivica center… so Ranvir it is…

Should I do this though?

+114% attack bonus would be really messed up…

2 Likes

Fast DoT, 2 buffs for all and an extra for reds, can’t be stacked strong against…doesn’t seem so useless to me.

3 Likes

Don’t get it. Tournament is “no blue”. Why are u showing def with Magni, Richard?

We were anticipating all elements being allowed, based on the past pattern of Tournaments.

This is the first Tournament in two months that has departed from the pattern.

And welcome to the Forum!

1 Like

Blues are not allowed :wink:

Blues are not allowed, Guv :wink:

1 Like

Blues are not allowed :wink::wink::wink:

OK, @Yayo :wink:
I will setup like this…

7 Likes

It’s changed since the initial post Z made :wink:

Check the revision history of the OP. Original allowed all colours

4 Likes

How about this?

2 Likes

Maybe slow green Alby is a risk; the focus of this Tournament’ rule is to take advantage of the Att Bonus from the buffs…you need buffers, but speedy firepower to do the work also :wink:

3 Likes

Going with this

Cookie Settings