🕵 Lughaidh – S4 Hero – 5* Nature / Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

It’s already said ‘while in ghost form’ so that’s probably enough for them to state that these buffs are undispellable

3 Likes

Since the buffs are tied to him being in ghost form, the only way to remove them is to remove his ghost form, which you can’t. So his buffs are in action, undispellable/ unremoveable ( other than by lepiota)

3 Likes

Yes you are write.
The " While in Ghost " is what makes the difference. But even that way I still think that he is not a good hero. Not with Slow mana.

I’m not chasing him but if I pulled him I’d take him to 3-70 to play around with. I think he could be good on defense in a double formation with him and BK up front, and morel, Wolfgang and senan or killhare in the back. Double formation elimates the ghosting lane issue and with mana node and lvl 30 mana troop he will charge fast enough I would expect.

2 Likes

Am I the only one that think this hero helps the opponent more? Giving them a free zone to shoot empty tiles? Also, using him, you’re basically 4 vs 5. Since he doesn’t do damage, opponent will just kill your teammates first?

3 Likes

agree, he gives defence and small health but enemy can ghost and atack faster and more then he can protect, if he cleanse and remove all stacks from all maybe will be more useful, and totally agree he looks great, nice art work

Lughaidh definitely looks interesting, and the undispellable aspects are cool. Here are my thoughts on him. Thanks!

5 Likes

I get your point, and you are not saying its a good hero, but i like your text because it shows very well all conditions the hero needs to at least be decent. That in terms of Pvp. For maps and quest or even tower he could perform better i think.

He’s not useless, but is definitely more niche than other S4 heroes.

Seems like a strange design for a slow hero to effectively do to himself what Lepiota will do to you at fast speed. Sure you get the heal and defense boost but don’t their stats tell them that nobody uses these ghosting hero’s because of the huge liability they provide?

He is good (not mine, Neo’s video)

7 Likes

It may not matter at all. Even if he gives up one lane for the enemy to ghost tiles, your other heroes are heavily buffed and it’s really difficult to take down in a straightforward fight. Put up some powerful flanks and no amount of ghosting tiles can save them at that point

6 Likes

The raid was won by the other 4 heroes?
Lunaigh did help by preventing def down from frigg and finley, but another faster green may have taken 1 of them out already

1 Like

Does C mel do almost the same thing?
Granted his is dispellable and doesnt boost health.

But C mel is average, and has the handy dispel, and he can gain mana all the time

1 Like

Even c Mel would have trouble with that. Frigg would have easily overwritten his buffs and the rest would finish the job. Lughaidh is meant as a last safety net in case of an onslaught of attacks like shown from that enemy team.
I believe this video perfectly showcases his qualities
The problem with ghost guy is he’s slow and don’t have recovery on himself. If they kept his heal before they changed him, he’s actually quite decent

5 Likes

He’s ghosted. Nothing can harm him. If his health is high before he goes into ghost, he will come out with that same high health.

1 Like

Just did a S04 hard run for the first time with Luigi at 4.18. That health boost is no joke and definitely different from Melendor:

3 Likes

And what if his health is low then? He’ll be a sitting duck when he comes out of ghost form. Maybe if he recovers health when his ghost form ends like a 30% health, it’s at least something, and would be better than just giving him the overheal.

2 Likes

Yes i agree hes perfect to go up against teams with 2 or more of frigg/morel/finley

Problem is those defences are so fast, im not sure ludaigh can keep up with his slow speed

Which is why I mentioned him being the last safety net for your team. He’s the support for your support.