Love family passive skill issue

Hello there, I found that the love family passive skill - This character has innate resistance against status ailments that block Special Skills works in many ways. As I am trying to fit Balbar in my green mono team I’ve encountered one of the Love family and when hit him with Balbar he resist. Though Balbar special skill is that the target falls asleep and can’t use special skill but that’s not the only thing his special skill do. It happens that Love family resist also +60% damage once thay are awake cus they actually don’t fall asleep. I think that something must be done here and Balbar special skill to be divided somehow.

What you are telling is definitely not a bug but discussing a design decision. You need to post this in the Ideas & Feature Requests section. You could join the discussion in Buff Balbar which already exists.

Happy gaming.

3 Likes

Skills that are bundled with multiple effects have this drawback. As long as the target resists one aspect of the effect, it resists the entire effect. It’s just how they programmed it

3 Likes

Thanks for responding, I moved it.

1 Like

Agreeing with Tidyup, the Cupid Family passive has them resist any and all ailments that affect them using Special Skills and Balbar/Teddy/Witch Lady HOTM for March aren’t the only heroes that can’t “land” their debuffs on them.

They resist (to my knowledge):

• Silence :cloud: (might also be immune to Malosi’s Silencing Effects)
  • Mindless Attack :brain:, including Shifting Mindless Attack
  • Sleep :zzz:
  • Witch Slayer :small_orange_diamond:
  • Healing Gift :heart_decoration:

Any effects that have some form of “blocks use of Special Skills” in its description won’t affect them or any HOTMs with this passive.

Another example here for bundled effects. Zagrog is immune to his ally gazelle’s dance because his passive resists any status effects for any positive or negative attack modifiers, which means all of the dance will not be applied to him. He’s currently the only hero who can’t dance from gazelle’s special

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.