Lose raids

I don’t know if I’m the only one here for sure I’m not the only one of my alliance that lately loses the raid of continuous even against the teams much less strong than mine !!! I do not understand the reason, is normal to lose but not in this way and this story lasts from 2 3 days

You can post your team here, and it will be given a fair critique.

I have suffered like this, and understand it is part of the game. Being beaten by lower “team strength” never meant I was beaten by an unworthy opponent. Yes, some times boards line up for attackers.

Are you winning back some or most of the cups you lose?

1 Like

It’s hard to know whether this is just a run of bad luck or something else. While there are truly bad boards, and even strings of bad boards, skill often creates its own luck. I learned a lot from this excellent three-part guide to raiding:

1 Like

I lose when I attack, of course I do not always attack with the same team depends on the team of the opponent.so also that it all depends on luck, combo, but lose 2 3 days in a row never happened !!!

Ive never really trusted raids honestly. Case in point i went from 54th place today below 9000th place in 6 hours…lol…no one could be that unlucky. Lost every raid on defense and then 4 more that i initiated. Even stacked teams against colors but none were even close…

Also found it funny that even at 9000th placei was still being matched up against mostly top 100 teams. Had to keep rerolling as i wanted to at least get a win to break the string…seems like the raid matches are madeto get you to spend food resources.

1 Like

I want to believe that all this mess with the raid happens only because tomorrow begins the second season because I repeat I do not want to win all the raids but neither lose without any reason

It just happens. I have gone so far as to break a phone. But, I know as a dice player that there can be stretches that will try the soul.

It will even out, just never know when.