Loot Tickets are a Joke - They completely miss the point

@Kerridoc @NPNKY

Yes, I understand for EP standard the price is not bad. But I think it shouldn’t cost money in the first place. It’s waste of battery and time. Auto-win should be enabled for free. Maybe on the condition if your team power is twice the level’s power.

In my wife’s other mobile MMO games, they always cost money ( they usually have ticket somewhere in the name ). It is a way to monetize server load ( see notes )

==Notes==

1 Like

Arguing about loot tickets just boggles my mind

1 Like

amen. the only thing i have to argue about is that u use just as much world energy 2use a loot ticket as u would 2 fight. they might b worth buying if u the energy cost was reduced when u used one- like a 3:1 ratio or sumthin (use loot tix on 3 energy world =1 energy used/tix on 6=2used etc). bet if that was the case then they wud b in high demand–and probably sell like hotcakes on a cold day…

Loot tickets are great and I thank E&P for having them.
I have never spent a cent on them and just used up 200 of them and still have 50 sitting there.

They got used up doing season 2 replays of hard levels which in return gave me a ton of resources and close to 80 recruits for every 3 tickets.

Not complaining one bit, give me more please.

4 Likes

I use the loot tickets to help fill the “special levels Atlantis” mission. Ya know the ones where you get an avatar for completing them? I also get pretty good loot without having to use battle items to beat the level (or not).
I do this especially when i don’t have the time or want to play levels for farming. It expends energy that gets me experience too, helping me level up faster.
I don’t buy them, except for the ones i get with the vip. But, some people do.
Remember, we may get pop ups about the latest offers from SG, but they aren’t clogging up our game with advertising ads like other games do.
Plus, we actually get loot from watching the ads they do offer. These ad videos are completely optional. Unlike other games.

Could you pls explain this, why would you want to burn world energy, and how is it helpful when you are about to level… and do you mean when you’re about to lvl SH?

I have several and don’t have the slightest idea when to use or how to use… and of course would want to use them wisely. Ive heard people say it’s better to not use them at all
Detailed explanation much appreciated!

Stealth Ninja is talking about that moment before you’re going to go up a player level.

Example - you have 235 experience points to go before levelling up. You blow through your raid and titan flags (which give no experience), but you’re stuck with 30 world energy flags. As soon as you win a level you would have all your flags topped up and you don’t get to use the remainder of those 30 flags.

Alternately, with loot tickets you can blow a whole chunk of world energy flags at once, potentially all 30 of those flags with the right levels and enough loot tickets. That would level you up also, but you don’t miss out on getting the loot from the levels you’d play with those 30 tickets.

Hopefully that’s clear enough!

-=-=-=-=-=-
(On an only slightly related note, the only other way to use up those world energy flags without levelling too early and wasting flags is to flee a level just before killing the bosses. The kills you make up to this point will still count towards missions and chests without receiving experience. Handy if you’re trying to wait for a titan before you level!)

4 Likes

Make loot tickets available for purchase full time in resources menu. Farming for resources is the most boring & tedious part of the game. For those that are wanting to play free of charge, they can farm the traditional way but for advanced players that spend good money here (such as myself) it would be nice to see loot tickets readily available for purchase when I need them (not just occasionally via special offer)

Maybe they changed this because my monster chest showed an increase after using a loot ticket yesterday.

-e

Loot tickets they are now…disappointing. I mean really think about it. If you are looting something sure you’re not paying for it! It needs another name. Seriously! Furthermore, “loot tickets” could be used to trade in for stuff in the shop! I have over 200 tickets now and will continue to add up because it’s pointless. Unless using to gain experience when you’re near advancing to get more titan refills before the titan escapes. However, most of the time I just replay stages until I get the experience needed to advance.

Atlantis is usually where everyone uses their loot tickets. I never have enough.

1 Like