Loot Tickets are a Joke - They completely miss the point

Although I disagree that loot tickets are a total waste as even I use them to speed up having to replay stages for farming BUT I TOTALLY agree that these loot tickets shouldn’t use up energy flags at all.

After all they are supposed to be a reward, so where is the reward if your still using EF. Loot tickets are just used for farming purposes so why force players to use up EF for that purpose when we are given rewards they should be used as such at no extra cost.

1 Like

I understand the criticism that wasn’t what most people wanted, a way to instantly farm lower levels. But I’m a fan of them when xp or saving time become most important. I can’t defeat the hardest levels without using at least a few potions. So in that case it saves mats or if Im about to go to bed and see I have some energy to burn…done in an instant. I still wish we had some sort of instant autoplay for levels you have cleared x amount of times or if you bring a team that is say 1000 over the recommended team power level. But really that’s a different feature. Loot ticket is more than auto play.

1 Like

I love them when I’m trying to quickly fill an elemental chest, especially if it appears in a TITAN chest.

4 Likes

I just used 8 tickets to complete a normal monster chest and was rewarded with this

Obviously, loot tickets are awesome! :grinning:

3 Likes

I 100% agree with the OP. Literally the only use I’ve found for the loot tickets is when I’m about to level but don’t want to waste extra world energy. They do NOTHING to alleviate the grind. NOTHING.

2 Likes

LT obviously are not intended as extra loot but just a quick way for grinding levels so flags remain a requirement.
If they replaced or removed the need for flags, they would become something completely different and much more powerful.

My only concern is that when grinding levels with LT, I seem to receive less heroes and armies as loot. Anyone else got this impression?

1 Like

Helps me avoid the time needed to grind out stages. I keep a bunch of them around in the case I want to gain XP quickly with a few runs of 23-9.

Do you get the same impression?

I don’t really pay attention. I use LT as fast as possible. lol

Well heroes and armies are an important part of the loot, at least for me, so I do pay particular attention to their drop rate.

…and BTW, pleeease, make these LT a bit more common in chests…they could just make a horrible chest look a bit more acceptable :wink:

Just did 36 runs of 23-9, and got 46 adventure kits. drop rate of 5.47 WE per kit. Pretty close to the 5.74 in the link above.

I should have captured video of my inventory before and after, but did not. Also got 40 heroes total.

This annoyed the ■■■■ out of me. Why do I have to play low level that isn’t exciting at all for optimal recruits and pay if I don’t want to?

I know I know, SG needs to make money as well. Surely there are other ways. If people pay for VIP why not give them infinite Skip level as well? If that is so. I might buy the VIP once more.

Why would you have to play low levels with them? You can use them to auto win any level you’ve beaten

I certainly wouldn’t pay actual money for them but I love using loot tickets to quickly fill a coloured chest.

1 Like

I have over 100 and they keep accumulating. I’ll use them infrequently, but don’t consider much value in them. It can just auto run at work or while doing something else.

I got this, 10 bucks US. Usually $10 for 850 gems, this is 1000. I use loot tickets when busy and need to farm quickly. They come in handy, and no extra cost in this package for them. Not the best gem deal ever but fits in my budget.

2 Likes

No, my issue is that is cost money. When in other games they are free most of the time.

Another way to view them in this offer is that they are freebies tossed in along with a purchase of gems.

3 Likes

Gems: 1000
World energy vial: 100 gems

1100 gems for the price of 850 in the shop. Not stellar, but a good deal. The loot tickets are just a bonus