Looking for a high level merge or you can join us

We have a good core of dedicated players and are open to either merging or you joining us, up to 15 spots. We have been chaining 14* titans and when full finishing top 100 in events. We would like to stay together which is a big ask, check us out, Malice in Blunderland, contact me on line if you are interested, wraithdownunder

1 Like

Not sure what happened with Phoenix Empire, another very good and competitive alliance i had the privillage to be in a very long time ago, but they also have a lot spots open.

I will tag a couple names i see recruiting, maybe you guys can think of something @cadi @Heyalexa

2 Likes

Hi wraith! :slight_smile: are you on discord? I would love to keep in touch! This is misty from reborn.

1 Like

Awww thank you so much @TribL ! Truly appreciate it. Unfortunately, they are not looking to rebuild. Thank you truly :heart:

2 Likes

Worst case you wait for the Dragon thing to drop, there´ll be other alliances in your situation and you should have an easy time to find a merger.

1 Like

Thank you all, we all found a home, and to those kind people that contacted me on line with suggestions you’re awesome

2 Likes