Letting a Titan go early

My alliance, and I’m sure others as well, occasionally have to let an Titan go in order to get back to a lower star Titan that is manageable. We usually just put a message in chat that says something along the lines of, “we are letting this Titan go, so please save your flags for the next one.”

My idea is give the leader and coleader an option let a Titan escape IMMEDIATELY. However, the timer until the next Titan would NOT change. You would have to wait the remainder of the Titan timer to get the next one. This feature would ensure that all alliance members have full flags for the next Titan.

Alternatively, instead of letting the Titan escape it could change the Titan into an un - killable mode that would let the alliance members practice their hits and experiment with different teams to try and find a better combination for future titans. These practice hits would NOT require Titan flags or any other types of energy as the Titan kill as already been forfeited and the attacks are solely for practice.

Let me know your thoughts!

If this post exists, please forgive me moderators and please merge as you see fit.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Titan Lock / Skip Titan option / Let leaders prevent members from attacking the titan / Stop attacking Titan button / Disable or turn off Titan button

A vote has been moved.