Let's improve our Quality of life!

Loot tickets can be hoarded, but the bulk of it is being sold once in a while. If you have money, go buy it if you want. If you don’t have the money, well… there’s the grind. And I am just happy and satisfied there is an autoplay option. Otherwise, it will be hell to redo the maps. Now that is hardcore grinding.

3 Likes

I’ve heard there are third party apps that can-

img-9007_orig

:hushed:

Um… I mean… what I meant to say was… um… you should maybe… buy more loot tickets? :grimacing:

9 Likes

@TGW I snorted while I chortled at your gif, ty for that.

1 Like

I didn’t mean to make fast forward button, just when your on auto play you don’t have to manually turn it on after stage is finish it only starts again new until you stop it or you run out of WE.

Can have your account banned within days…

3 Likes

Yep, I appreciate the humour, just to make it crystal clear to anyone who’s still tempted - using autoclicker software or any other third party software that affects the game can get you suspended or banned without refund.

4 Likes

I have teams at about 4000 strength.

• pick a province (Lost Lagoon while atlantis is rising)
    • pick a stage : why not the top one?
    • click Next
    • click Fight
    • click Autoplay
    • watch TV or talk to the wife …
  1. *** CLICK “REPLAY” (on the “CLEARED!” screen)
  2. Repeat from 4.
    The cycle takes 20 seconds.

I have 630 loot tickets. Admittedly, most of them came while I had the VIP dragon. But I never use them. E.G. I’m going through that loop while I look at this board.

2 Likes

I don’t have a problem with the autofarming as you discribed however my wife/family sure does. All the new features (which I like) is making E&P quite time consuming. My wife is already pressuring me to quit, because of this. Loot tickets are a scam, and they can’t be that addative to the game profits. Anything to help the EXTREMLY rudundant and pointless autofarm grind would be much apreciated. Might keep me in the game a bit longer too. I spend about $100 a month.

1 Like

close-up-of-crystal-stone-glowing-in-darkroom-583919173-56f28e5d3df78ce5f83d7284

2 Likes

@Bukefal; shifted your thread to one which has the same concept:

1 Like

One token out of the 100 needed for every level BTS ages 2 and 3 since all heroes are included in those summons then there should be mere chance to summon one from their realm also gives a chance to the who have already beaten the map to get summons without having to use the gems or buy tokens

Hunt ducks for a limited supply of food a day

We should be able to trade Heroes and give resources and Ascension items

Watch boys going on when somebody is fighting

Start a Hero Collection book example getting all one star green Heroes you get tokens get all one star fire guys one token and then just go up from there and then go up to 2 star 3 star 4 star and so forth

Be able to battle our own teams to test to see if our teams are set up good

Translator option

View our teams bases

Watch teammates in war

Privet message a team mate

CLEAN UP AR CHAT PER GUIDELINES take the casual chat out leave it for Recruiting only

Why have events, if your going to put season 1 heros in… event heros only should be able to be pulled… very frustrating when you play these events and get nothing from the event

Some of these have been proposed already, but in the hopes that they either get noticed or someone can point out where they’re being considered:

1. A wave tracker on the side, so you can tell when the boss is coming up. This would allow us to strategically max our mana before the last wave, preventing a failure because we miscounted.

2. The harvesters from Path of Valor should be usable on quests as well as season 1. Right now they are basically just taking up space, unless we want to waste a day doing nothing but S1 8-7.

3. The quest lines should be revamped, to better incentivize them. The “find battle items” especially is way out of proportion in terms of world energy to reward.

4. Make the various elemental research levels of the training camps worthwhile – either reduce their material and time costs, or dramatically increase the value of on-color consumption.

5. A “builder gets overtime” token that reduces building time by 1-24 hours. Multiple types, I would recommend, so you could find one that only gives one hour shaved off or a good one that shaves a day. Gems accelerate building time as well as summon heroes, so this would basically parallel summon tokens.

6. Improve the consumption value of 3* heroes – make them worth at least as much, XP wise, as a 1 star trainer.

7. Allow us the possibility, small though it can be, of getting 1 or 2 star trainer heroes with the silver/grey tokens.

8. Last, but certainly not least, consumption of duplicate heros to produce greater reward and reduce our duplicate roster space. I would specifically propose the following: for 100k food per star-level of the hero, consuming a duplicate hero will a) max the level of the hero for that ascension tier and b) ascend the hero, without additional materials, if the hero is ascension ready. So if I have Boril at 3/1, one duplicate gets eaten to make him 3/60, the next promotes him to 4/1, and the next makes him 4/70, for a cost of 400k food each.

Thanks for your consideration and any feedback.

Start for money give heroes with 5 stars and take money and in return give nothing

1. This is way past due
  2. Harvester should apply to all seasons.
  3. Quests need another difficulty tier. No benefit once you reach a certain level with current rewards
  4. Experience value for all heroes 3* and above should be much greater. They are either rare or paid for should be worth more Aimee most end up being feeders anyway. Would likely drive up the value of ascension mats.
  5. Trainers would be an awesome edition
  6. Good thoughts on the duplicates.

Hi Dongle,
These are great recommendations. I also would like add some things to the stage card for the map:

Instead of providing arbitrary information about “LOOT” provide more info about the stage that is prefixed such as number of wave’s, health of the minions or bose(s), recommended team power.

Thank you

Now that I’m thinking about it, the harvesters should apply to raids as well as map stages. That would really make them worthwhile.

A lot of time and effort went into this and just wanted you to know that I appreciate it.

Great input from everybody.

Thanks @TheChef and all other contributors.

Yarr!!!
:pirate_flag:

3 Likes

This happened twice today since the update… regular marijana revived heros after firing her special. I hope I’m posting in the right area

Think you want to post this in the bug & issue area…regular Marjana is not a fighter neither does she has any necromancer ability… A screen shot would help to clarify… @Guvnor