Let's fix Aegir

I have Aegir and Domitia.

While I would love her to be fast mana (I think this is just fair, since her special is pretty much like Magni’s or Sartana’s), I still like her way more than Aegir, she has been actually helpful in my roster.

Aegir WAS of great use when I fought lower RED titans, when I moved to a higher placed alliance, he stopped being useful.

2 Likes

OMG this made my day, I love the insanity in your thinking , or is it insane, Maybe it’s totally logical. Anyway I just loved it :joy:

1 Like

I’ve got insanity to spare, just ask any friend, employer, teacher, casual acquaintance or innocent bystander I’ve ever encountered. :slight_smile:

I also am a big fan of fun ‘just because’ and It would be neat to have SG inject a bit more tongue-in-cheek (didn’t say which cheek) humor.

2 Likes

I believe you are way off on Natalya. She has the power to stop basically any hero in their tracks with that mana choking and 700 damage. I’ve honestly never heard anyone else say that they don’t like her. She’s fast mana and has decent tile damage and huge health as well. She’s not great on titans, but on raid offense she is amazing. Maybe you’re not using her correctly (or don’t have her).

5 Likes

Lol, if @Revelate was still here i guess he had something to say about it.

I have been labeled the same way and to be perfectly honest it’s all true and I don’t have a problem with it , there’s enough dull in the world​:rofl::crazy_face:

1 Like

Wouldn’t you say Hel is the overpowered one between her and Nat?
Nat is very good as she is now, it is just that Hel is absurdly OP as she is!
No mana gain for 3 yet it can be dispelled. Nat is undispellable, and it does make a hero useless for 4 rounds pretty much killing them, a green hero is dead 250x4 with 1000 damage in 4 turns, brutal.
Hel makes 3 heroes useless, badass damage…
i love her but don’t have her. i do have Nat and she has won raids by hersef for me so i defend the lady.
The dark Hel is however is one of Hades’ spectrums, so she had to be OP!

1 Like

HAH! Now I KNOW you’d never consider that kind of behavior for real… right? #stinkeye

1 Like

Not me :wink:!
I’ve got to stay near the top of that alliance list. No one trusts a leader that is #23 in their own alliance. Plus I never have time to revenge raid and get those cups back anyway.

2 Likes

And Boss Wolf!!! Dang it!!

1 Like

THREADS about how someone is bad doesn’t mean they’re actually bad.

It’d be like if the NHL fired Gary bettman because there’s so much gossip about how bad he is. Sure, that gossip may be correct. But the NHL doesn’t have to answer to gossip.

They do need to answer to their bottom line tho. If bettman started hurting their business. He’d be gone.

Likewise with Aegir… if he hurt the business, he would get fixed. But fixing him because people don’t think he’s good isn’t how things work either. SG needs to fix him if THEY think he’s underpowered. Maybe they do think that and will apply a buff.

Maybe not.

The worst thing that could happen for everyone is for SG to start listening to the mob and ignoring their own sensibility :stuck_out_tongue: I have faith that they’ll balance out the heroes pretty nicely. Given the level of balance in the game - that just about every 4-5* hero is useful in some way - I really do trust SG to make the right call here.

3 Likes

The right call here is a recall:

All HOTM owners that pulled from October 1st to October 31st, the heroes of the month made in that time frame present problems with defense, offense and shared damage.

Such problems can lead to serious injuries or death in the flanks.

Please return your hero via our Helpdesk, and you will receive the current HOTM free of charge.

You’re welcome!!! :wink:

5 Likes

One can dream lol problem is in too many minds including SG and other big voices, aegir is great and there’s nothing wrong with him. Start a thread of Aegir raid vids and pics and stats then maybe we’ll get somewhere

I see your point.

In my case, I prefer to leave him at 3/70 (eventually), I don’t have 6 scopes to throw away just like that, and without being fully leveled up, nobody will listen.

Since I’ve got him on a 10x elemental pull where Wu Kong came along twice (amongst a wave of Dawas and Banes), I can’t say my pull was a total waste.

I will consider it the worst good luck I’ve ever had :laughing:

1 Like

Offenses hero? With what offense ability?

The ability to heal when you least need it which is when you’re already winning

2 Likes

I just don’t consider Aegir’s heal a real heal just kinda a bonus. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

And Dawa
And Hawkmoon
And…

(crying in Obakanish)

While raiding, I have lost to teams with any of these. I expect to continue losing to such teams.

I have yet to lose to a team featuring Aegir.

He’s a real no-good tank. I don’t know if he might be useful in other parts of the game (titans, offence); but I have seen no evidence to suggest it.

3 Likes

I don’t think this is the case.

The proof: I will give you any of my heroes except for my best 3 for your Thoth-Amun !!! You can have :star: Drake :star: Sartana :star: Magni :star: Elena :star: Vivica :star: and of course your favourite: :star: :star: :star: Aegir. :star: :star: :star:

He is so so good, you’d really love to own him insted of your Thoth-Amun.
I offer the same for Perseus too!
For Natalya I can offer only the best hero which was ever released: Aegir.
The rest of list I already have - so no point to exchange.