Less active player looking for a casual alliance

I have been playing this game for a while and I’m now at a stage where I’m looking to step back a bit, but still play. My current alliance has been awesome, but are very active and enthusiastic - which is not me anymore.

Previously hitting 10/11 star titans, happy to use all flags in war. War defence team of 4200 or so, depending on tank colour.

Prefer discord as a communication tool.

Cheers

2 Likes

@rigs I’m sure has an alliance in their Crew that would suit your needs.

My alt alliance is stress-free, hit the titan don’t hit the titan, but war, use all your flags I’m thinking you want something a little more serious? GL

Fluffy Bunny Fun Club is pretty chill. Hitting anywhere from 6-8*. Hitting about 50% AW. A few of us have bigger teams that should likely move on, but we like our chill teammates. You’d definitely help us even with casual effort.

Depends how casual you’re wanting to go for!

We Are Groot has 5 levels of alliances, ranging from Top 100 to training alliance to our country club (play = optional).

We don’t have discord unfortunately but do use Line extensively.

Here’s our page :slight_smile:
We Are Groot - Vol. 1 to Vol. 5 --- Family of Alliances

Murphy

Canadian Nights has open spots 7/8* titans we expect all war flags to be used or opt out…

Why me? I’m not looking :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry bud… I scrolled back up to double check the name… I guess I didn’t make it to the top… All good

Everyone at Rising Dawn will miss you! Any alliance is lucky to get you. We wish you the best of luck.

Sounds like our alliance is perfect for you. We are a great group of normal peeps. We are currently hitting 6* Titans, but obviously working toward more. We do expect you hit the titan and if you opt in for wars, to use your flags. However, you do not have to opt in. We have plenty of room, come try us out to see if we all like each other. :slight_smile: We are WK2. I am VillyBean. Look forward to getting to know you!

Think you would like us at x-void forever. We are a casual / stress free place looking for those who will hit the titan and try their best to use all flags in war. Unfortunately we do not use discord. We are also not the most chatty bunch; which works for us.

Right now we are on 8*/9* Titans.

Murphy we could use you at Strange Circles. We use discord and are hitting 7-8* titans. We use coordinated tanks for wars and choose your own target. Very friendly and active but realize this is a game and real life comes first.

I am the leader of Rising Dawn and can recommend only @MMurphy.
Over the past year he grow to a strong player but as he mentioned in he’s intro: He’s looking for a casual relaxed alliance.
Good luck @Murphy wish you all the best with your new Alliance

1 Like

Thanks for the endorsement Talakas! I will miss Rising Dawn

2 Likes

Forged Ballbreaker. We have some that don’t participate in wars, just ask that they opt out. On the occasion one of us happens to miss a couple of wars or even a couple of weeks playing we don’t get booted. Most of us participate in Titans but we have a couple that don’t. We all play for fun, some are more serious than others but no one is a harda$$ for sure. It’s a great group.

Did you find a new home??

I have found a new alliance. Thanks

1 Like

Best of luck. Please stay in touch and let us know how you’re doing.

1 Like

Closed per request

1 Like