Legendary 5* Reds; is Mitsuko worth it?

Works great…also great for stopping blue from gaining mana until Mits is ready

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that. She might not have been who I was hoping for, but I am glad I got Mitsuko. She’s definitely getting the rings.

1 Like

That’s strange. I find my two Boldtusks used very very seldom in recent months. My red team against green tanks or titans are Alberich/Wu Kong - Mitsuko - Ares - Azlar - Wilbur. I find BT’s skill activation is a sad confusion to trigger, knowing it will overwrite Ares’ skills in increasing the attack percentage.

I use differently. My Ares+5 is a bench warmer instead on offense. BT keeps my wings alive longer. Ares focuses only on the flanks although the buff is really nice.

I also don’t have Ares :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Everything I’ve seen has shown he is definitely worth maxing. I wanna use BT+Falcon+Wilbur+Wu Kong for green titans.

1 Like

Bring a secondary healer, which is a reasonable practice anyway on 3-2. Ares will more than make up for the difference in damage with tiles.

1 Like

Ya. I use mono red so only 1 healer/buffer.

I know you are a strong advocate for Ares. :wink:

So far, they have repeated the same offers as last year, and if they keep to it, we will see orb and darts over the next few days.

Well, this brings up a question:

What dark hero do I work on after Hel?

My options:
Kunchen
Guardian Panther
Seshat
Thoth-Amun
Another Obakan
Domitia
Quintus

My entire roster is posted above. The only new heroes are the 3* sand heroes and Seshat.

To state the obvious: not Thoth-Amun, another Obakan, Quintus, or Domitia.

Considering: Seshat, Kunchen, Guardian Panther

Thoughts?

My thoughts:
Kunchen: I have a maxed 5* healer already… but I have more hitters when it comes to 5*… Kunchen is really good, but mainly as a tank and I think that is a low priority for me. I can already stay in Diamond, that is what is important. I already have him at 3/70 so maxing him wouldn’t take too long.
Guardian Panther: Fast, hits 3, elemental defense down, dispels. What’s not to love? Plus, I already have her at 3/70. That said, she is perfectly usable on titans at 3/70. Seshat, not so much…
Seshat: Fast, sniper, dispels, replicating minion. Really cool! Plus, I love her artwork. I don’t think she will be as usable at 3/70 as Panther and Kunchen are. Should she get the tabards?

I would go with Panther. Both are worthy of tabards, though.

I think all 3 are worthy: Kunchen, Panther, and Seshat.

I currently have 7 tabards, so I don’t expect to be able to take up two of them anytime soon. I think I’m probably only leaning toward Seshat because she is new and exciting. I’ve had the other two for months…

Definitely not Thoth-Amun

2 Likes

Of course not :stuck_out_tongue: Or Domitia. Or Quintus. Those are easy options to eliminate. Panther vs Seshat is the tough one!

1 Like

GP for titans. Titans are your best source of AM…

2 Likes

Panther is best for titans because of his dark defense down… the weak titans we hit aren’t a huge threat to panther at 3/70.

Even with strong titans, use Wilbur for protection.

Right. So the benefit for maxing panther… would that still be greater than the value of Seshat? Panther at 3/70 has been getting me great scores.

If you want to hunt Guins, Seshat is pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Especially since I don’t have Kageburado. Hel is my primary weapon against Guin at the moment.

Sorry for the constant questions, but which green do you think I should work on next? I just maxed Hansel.

Obviously not Gobbler or Skittleskull… LJ would be the fastest to finish… I really like Buddy though. He is almost like a green pulverizer