Legendary 5* Reds; is Mitsuko worth it?

As long as I can open my raid chest in diamond, I’m happy. I do want to reach top 1 globally just to say that I’ve done it. My best is 34th. Nice to know that she is common that high up… I really don’t remember seeing her that much. Maybe I just wasn’t looking…

I guess it just seems terrible because I use it mostly for PvE. Lower the boss by 20% and tiles will charge it right back up again. Often doesn’t buy you any time. Still, that is PvE, not PvP.

1 Like

Yeah, Mitsuko is probably my best option for a sorcerer. I do have Morgan Le Fay, but other than for war defense, I’m not a fan of her.

I’ll finish Falcon and Boldtusk, then work on Mitsuko :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a lot of wizards, so I am really glad that Mitsuko is a sorcerer. I’m definitely gonna level her, but probably only for offensive raids.

2 Likes

I was thinking Lianna/Hel/Guinevere/Mitsuko/Alasie, but I could put Merlin in instead.

Heh… yeah, I suppose that could have gone without saying. :joy:

But the AI is especially unreliable for Mitsuko, because a huge part of her role would be to cut the enemies’ mana just a little bit so Hel could still freeze them, since (as I’m sure you know), Hel can’t stop an enemy’s special if their mana is already full.

She’s best suited for raid offense, but she can be pretty useful for PvE as well.

You and everybody. They folded a ridiculous set of heroes into Wizard. :man_facepalming:

Guinevere was a weird choice. I would have made her a Paladin based on the armor…

1 Like

Kiril is a weird choice too. And Kashh. And Victor.

That is a nice combo. Enemy is ready to fire; Hel freezes and Mitsuko lowers their mana so they can’t fire or gain. I wanna try that out.

Emblems will probably be moved to Hel when she is maxed…

Kiril is weird. I’m not sure what class I would give him. Monk, maybe? Then again, he probably drinks too much to be a monk.

2 Likes

Paladin or Cleric would be thematically more appropriate to me.

Cleric is a good choice. Be a more useful skill for him, too. Oh well, no way they are changing that now. I’m just glad I got a good sorcerer. I was really disappointed that I didn’t pull Tarlak, but Mitsuko is starting to grow on me.

1 Like

All my emblems are on Sabina right now. She’s actually a good Guin stopper with the high tile damage, dispel, and delay.

1 Like

My Sabina is still at 3/60 :confused: only 12 trap tools and so many purple projects… Sabina, Merlin, Gafar, Cheshire Cat, Cyprian(low priority).

I love the combo of mana control special and delay. Goes so well together.

1 Like

Without knowing the specifics of your roster and typical opponent, it’s hard to gauge…but Sabina and Merlin look pretty good there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m saving for Hero Academy, hoping that it will be good for trading in duplicates… starting to get a little ridiculous though :wink:

For my raids: I’m usually around 2450 trophies when I wake up.

1 Like

I’ve been eating my 4* for the most part. 5* I’ve been saving.

Merlin, then Sabina, Gafar and Cyprian look best to me. Merlin is clearly #1 in my mind because he’s transformative at locking a single nasty target down.

It’s really a matter of playstyle as to who is next on your list. Gafar is nice for healer-heavy opponents and FA hits. But I’d still prefer a fill-up 5* hitter. Dead is better than DOTed and heal-disabled. Sabina’s full heal and dispel are very handy, and as I said, with emblems she’s useful for Guin hunting in war. And Cyprian gets a lot of love from many people for the way that riposte on offense can cause and enemy to cut themselves apart.

The Cat has failed to distinguish itself in play. Ameonna is nice for titans, but Hel will be filling that slot.

Philosophically, I use my emblems to extend my 5* roster by 10 heroes. Once I get enough true 5* maxed, I’ll revisit that decision. But for now, it makes wars much more pleasant.

I may have to start eating 4*. Storage space is up to 400 gems each. Also, I’d get a ton of experience by doing that now.
Merlin and Sabina I definitely wanna max. Cyprian… eh. I have Boril maxed and never really enjoyed using him.
For Emblems; I’ve only used them on 5*'s, Kiril, and Colen(put them on Colen solely because I was having trouble with a class trial)

3 Likes

Alasie in the fifth spot…good choice

1 Like