Legendary 5* Reds; is Mitsuko worth it?

That revive is an amazing ability. I’ve lost a few raids because of it. Had an enemy revive and heal, revive and fire… ugh. I was planning to put all my fighter emblems on Poseidon. I can use the 30 though on BT

2 Likes

what i did

• do each color of *5 for AW/Raid Def purpose
  • bank all mats and *5 hero then just do *4 x 25 for AW Offense
  • do *5 back with banked mats , you should got many choices

if you got Marjana maxed , i think better max BT , Wilbur , Scarlett , Lancelot first to form 5 Mono Red first before do another *5.

*5 is pain to level , need month to complete if color feeding and approx 2 weeks if rainbow feeding.

1 Like

My current mats.

For 5* I have Ariel, Obakan, Lianna, Marjana, Leonidas, and Frida maxed. Also Hel at 4/43

I do need more 4* maxed. I only have 4 maxed reds(Marjana, Colen, Gormek, Wilbur). It will be 5 when Falcon is maxed. Green is 4 as well and will be 5 when Hansel is maxed.

I need more trap tools for all the purples I want to max.

I ran into Hel & Mitsuko flanking Guin the other day. Never again…pass…OMG. Never got a special off.

2 Likes

Hmmm, that’s an idea. I have all 3 of those heroes. What did they have on the wings?

My alliance runs red tanks, and as Mits is my only red 5*, I run her during wars. Last war took very strong team 3 flags to clear me. No one else even tried. I also run her as my raid defense tank at lvl 6 emblemed. Flanked by Khiona and Isarnia. My defense regularly runs into the mid to high 2600 range. Wish I could see some of of the attacks to know how close teams come and if her reflect is really doing the job or if its the mana cut. Having said that I have caught some raids that I lost, within a couple minutes and saw the opponents(having forgot to change back to their defense) ran a full blue mono with the likes of Frida, Alasie etc. So not invulnerable but more than capable.

2 Likes

I can personally vouch for the Hel/Mitsuko combo. They’re paired up on one of my attack teams in every war.

Her role is a little more niche, and the AI isn’t smart enough to utilize her for max effectiveness, so I don’t put her on defense.

1 Like

What about using her skill on rare ice titan (thunder unicorn)?

Hey @StephenNap89, wanna trade a poison dart for anything else?

1 Like

If it is relevant to you, Mits is relatively common in high diamond. Not like Gravy - and he skews all other reds down in commonality, but I’d say I see her more than Marjana.

2 Likes

20% is 2 tiles for an Average Mana hero. It’s not awful.

The 20% is calculated from mana gained, or is it from maximum mana capacity?

I have Mitsuko maxed AND emblemed (over Morgan FWIW - it sounds like she’s also your best sorcerer option) - she is phenomenal and I use her often in raids: as part of my red stack against the rare green tanks, and reasonably often as a single in a variety of 3/1/1 formations. Basically, any time the offense has Isarnia, a blue sniper in the corners, or an average or slower blue flank (which is a lot).

She’s extremely effective with an emblemed Proteus (don’t have Hel), Onatel, and occasionally I even get enough from the Sakura family bonus + mana troop. I don’t use her on blue titans, but do on green (she’s just my best option…who will survive) and her mana cut there is a great asset since a titan’s mana pool builds so slowly. Also, she makes every map stage with Kirin a laugh.

All that said, I don’t use her at tank, and can’t address your specific question about Marjana (who I do not have), but Mitsuko is great. But finish Boldtusk first. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Static mana cuts are against the total mana bar, I believe. Mana rate cuts like Alasie are multipliers on the mana gain rate.

4 Likes

I think MItsuko is a great hero.

Defensively she’s decent, although she’s not as brutal as Guinevere since she cuts mana from 3 targets instead of all, but unlike Guinevere she comes with the sorcerer class that complements her skill very well.

The blue reflect shines more on offense though. That’s where she shines, Mitsuko is the only red hero that is effective against two colors. Green and blue. This makes color stacking much easier, specially for wars.

I would level her. I have had her since release and she’s been a massive help in wars, most blue heroes in these war defense teams are usually found as flanks or wings (like Magni, Alice or Alasie) which gives Mitsuko time to charge her skill before theirs. Then I just reduce the mana of the non-blue heroes and let the blue one fire on purpose.

11 Likes

I did try her on a blue titan before, she’s fun but just okay. I wouldn’t use her again, given I have better green heroes for blue titans.

But the positives of Mitsuko against blue titans, if you don’t have better choices; it does help that all high level blue titans reduce defense with their skill, so reflecting that back at them can work on your favor. Oh and all that damage too! That’s the fun part :slight_smile:

However, I would not use her with green heroes like Little John or Hansel since then the whole idea of reflecting special skills kinda conflicts with their special effects. And of course I would not use her to begin with if you have better green heroes (like Buddy) since red tile damage against blue sucks.

4 Likes

Mit / Merlin / Guinivere / Hel / *

This would be a real pain to deal with!

1 Like

My alliance is still rotating tank colors. I wanted to pick one and stick with it so we could make the best teams possible… but the leader insists on rotating every 3 wars until we figure out what is best.
I don’t know if I’l put Mitsuko on defense, but I’m definitely interested in attacking with her.

The AI isn’t smart enough to utilize any hero for max effectiveness :rofl:

2 Likes

Tempted to offer darts for a telescope… although, I am only 2 darts away from being able to max Poseidon, Ranvir, and Guinevere.

I actually got the darts recently. I got 2 yesterday(1 from Atlantis chest and one from a random monster chest) then one the day before that for finishing sand empire. Yellow mats always drop the most for me. I have 35 orbs, too…

1 Like