Leadria or Cinisia - who should get LB

A question like the title of the topic - which hero should I LB. All hero have +20 talents. Waiting for someone better is also an option but you can wait indefinitely, I don’t know how much longer I will be playing.

My current green mono team: Heimdall, Tarlak, Evelyn, Cinisia/Bertila, c1 Kadilen.

I need characters for wars and weekly tournaments - I do well enough in other activities and already have other teams. Normally I would opt for Cinisia but Leadria is tempting with more pure power.

Thank you for each opiniom :slight_smile:

Who should I limit break?
  • Leadria
  • Cinisia
  • Waiting for someone better
0 voters

I like c1.kad more than the two listed options.

1 Like

Neither of them should get to 4th Ascension; much less be limit broken.

Drop rates for ascension items are so low and so few HotMs are worth leveling up. I would much rather hold on to those resources because I know a good HotM is coming at some point or a better event hero will fall into my lap eventually.

I had horrible luck for months in 2023. Then got 4 high-level Ice heroes in a relatively short period of time…with NO SCOPES to get half of them past 3/70. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

One thing to note is that if we take 2023 bonus and passive attack boost into account, Cinisia may have top stat comparable to recent heroes. Green strong AoE is not easy to get (i have none from ~2years of play). Her other special skills are also not bad including EL so i vote her

6 Likes

Cinisia is actually pretty good. Her initial hit is decent and she follows that up with a big, fast DOT. The healing decrease is a useful bonus as is the mana boost, which can now be applied to your entire team if you pair her with another 2023 HotM. Add in her synergistic passives and reasonable stats since she is still a somewhat recent hero, and you have an option that shouldn’t be dismissed so quickly.

4 Likes

I disagree, but that’s because Cinisia is pretty arguably the strongest hit-all (or hit-3) hero I have.

For someone who has heroes like Xiamara, Gestalt, Ghealach, Brimstone, whatever, sure, yeah, you probably sneer at most all HotM.

But Cinisia actually isn’t shabby (hit+DoT+heal-nerf) for those of us without many or any recent megaheroes plus her attack rating is actually often bigger than it looks with the whole “free boost for facing other colors” thing.

9 Likes

Cinisia, for sure

Honestly, surprised more people are for skipping her than not. She’s got great damage; don’t sleep on her. Less you’re p2p and it pays to wait for a meta hero, she’s a very acceptable option

Leadria, however, is not

7 Likes

If 4⭐️ Ascension materials weren’t so rare, I’d agree with you more.

The rewards that come from just playing the game are producing less than before (according to my experience).

That causes me to become more patient and willing to wait in case the RNG gods shine upon me.

That depends heavily on your mats situation and the urgent needs in your team.
I am levelling Leandria at the moment, because I have 44! Tonics in my inventory and a team where she will be a good fit:

After she is finished, she will replace Melendor if the opponent does not require a dispeller.

Happy gaming

1 Like

Cinisia is definitely underrated, she has a decent upfront hit all dmg and her bleed dmg is actually deceivingly strong. So her overall dmg is not bad after the 2 turns of bleed combined.

Depend how many LB sets you have. If you only have 1 set, I will wait, Cinisia with full emblem will last awhile with her relatively recent stats (for a HOTM). But if you have multiple sets of LB then sure, I will go with Cinisia out of the ones you got.

But Leadria is definitely not worth the LB imo, at least compare to things you got like Cinisia and C1Kad

I think many ppl don’t rate Cinisia because like BobTheSnark said have better option or didn’t take the passive +attk stats, besides that at the time of release her Def is actually very low. So she often die very quickly. But with the 2023yr bonus, that +10% Def makes it “ok” and will only get better if you hit some def/HP nodes in the talent tree. But at the time of release, often she die before she can fire off

4 Likes

Though I voted for you to wait, I would consider breaking Cinisia as she is a versatile card.
She can immediately replace Bert. She hits all, DOT, and cripple heal.
My only issue with her is, she is a paper wall. But with 2023 boost, she is serviceable. and limit breaking her will make her survive a little better.
I use her in wars in the green blue 3 2 stack along with Telonius. That dot escalates pretty fast.

4 Likes

If you have FOURTY-FOUR [!!!] by ALL means! You have resources to burn.

I don’t know if that’s the case for many players looking to decide who gets the mats.

1 Like

Im f2p and I got 2x Cinisia which i will both lb+20. First one is done and she is excellent.

3 Likes

In my experience, this is true of nearly all my heroes if I venture north of 2600-2700 cups :stuck_out_tongue:

And, of course, “her offense and her abilities are not bad but she’s a little defensively fragile” actually sounds like a decent reason to LB her (plus, even using her together with other 2023 HotM—and there are a number of decent ones, for folks not awash in premium heroes—ups the defense even more and spreads element link bonuses to all).

For reference, my LB1 Cinisia, with pure offense embleming, has a statline of

1095/821/1560

If she’s facing four non-green heroes and is the only 2023 HotM, with her passive and family bonus that’s really

1314/903/1560

Is that kinda glass-cannon? Compared to what all else you have and whom you’re facing, quite possibly, but presumably you can be a bit pickier about glass cannons if you have non-glass cannons.

Me, I have so far currently only two heroes with attack ratings higher than Cinisia’s non-passive-boosted attack rating, and both of those are basically snipers (and neither yet has an attack above 1150).

1 Like