Krampus the new Telly, will it happen again? the Trust game

Full disclosure: I didn’t see SG nerfing Krampus, since he is a seasonal hero. I still don’t think it will happen. Krampus is good, but BK is better.

However, now with Odin and Frigg getting nerfed, shows that even S3 is not immune to nerf.

I’d be wary of Ninja heroes potentially getting nerfed now. After more players have spent $$$ trying to get them…

1 Like

SG is not game anymore its purely BS business :-1:t2: LOST INTREST PLAYING

Highly unlikely as Krampus is a Xmas special in comparison to Telly who was a HotM, just the number of people who managed to get Krampus would be considerably lower than those who picked up Telly, the numbers just wouldn’t equate but I never say never sgg seem to know how to throw a spanner in the works at the most inappropriate time

2 Likes

Krampus flanked with Frigg and Odin is the new meta but Krampus with any other is much easier to deal with, compared to TGV combo.
Frigg and Odin was slightly nerfed recently but I predict no changes in Krampus as he is just another weaker BK in blue. At least QOH inflict some damages.

as already mentioned BK is stronger and a better tank than Krampus and he’s been out a long time without nerfs

What? Really? He dodge allot. No dispel for him. This is a sick hero. Don’t deny it. The costume version. Hoo this was 12 month ago.

Hi @Raghstpart, the Krampus Radar1 were talking about were the one without costume.

I don’t think that they will nerf him. There are so many anti-minion heroes coming that this will make a bit worse and a nerf won’t be needed.

Don’t get me wrong. Even if meta shifts away from minion summonera krampus will still be really good :slight_smile:

There r many Krampus solutions now, so I don’t see any nerf happening.

No point living / playing with fear … explore possibilities outside of comfort zone play & players will see that Krampus isn’t any OP…. But just needs a plan to deal with, right heroes & of course tiles :grinning:

I don’t think being tough to beat was the complete downfall of Telly, I think the issue was every team had her and things got stale/boring. Looking up and down the leader boards, it looks like Krampus is starting to go the same direction. IF (and I said IF) he get the nerf hammer, I don’t think it will be because of lack of counters but more that he will be so prevalent.

1 Like

Just a quick look on top 50 best players on cups, and it showing c krampus about 30-40 on defense

IMO Krampus will not be nerfed, because the situation is completely different:
We had no real counter against Velas and Tellurias status ailments. Vanda was not yet released, only Grazul and JF gave some protection, and they were not really widespread.
The best red Sniper was Marjana, red elemental def down was only provided by Falcon, a 4* event hero.
We have no red disspeller or mana controller and only Guardian Kong as a cleaner.

Now compare with Krampus: We have strong green snipers with easy to acquire S1 Liana and Fogg. We have Almur (S3 4*) snd Evelyn ( HotM 5*) for green elemental def down. Melendor and Caedmon are very easy to acquire and can disspell Krampus taunt.
Peters, Hansel and Tettukh and Zocc are green mana controllers. A green cleaner is not neccessary but costumed Caedmon would do the job.
With enough green heroes to counter Krampus, there is no need for a nerf.

Happy gaming

5 Likes

100% agree - pls NERF Krampus

Look at top rank- all of them with Krampus.
Krampus - a way more OP compared to his xmas team companions.
Not for repleacement.

So, verdict may be only one - NERF krampus or he may destroy game.

LOL…just learn how to counter him.

2 Likes

Eh? He’s not super amazing in normal raids. Rush might make him a bit oppressive but he just joins a big list of heroes that get daft in rush.

Most defences running the Christmas crew are just flexing them really. I don’t think it’s a remotely good raid defence tbh

1 Like

Just checked defense team of top 10 and Krampus are use on 7 of them so their choices are somehow reflex how good (or strong) the Krampus is. The situation may not worst as GTV era but Krampus is really make me remember how tought the Telly is before huge nerfed.

SGG launched costume to him is for profit boosting for sure, although he already is at top tier grade even without costume.

I don’t even think about the nerfs anymore. Telluria and vela are a thing of the past. Bera Elizabeth and a lot of new hero’s make the original telluria and vela look like weaklings. It really doesn’t matter to me if they leave every hero the way they are I do enjoy the challenge. But one thing I would love to see is a holy debuffer. As far as krumpus there are many counters. P.S it’s a waste of time hoping they don’t nerf a few and buff others. They will do whatever they believe is best for them.

Krampus, Elizabeth or Bera are nowhere close to as dominant as Telluria was. How long was GTV the meta? I doubt you’ll still see as many Krampus as you see today in a few weeks.

It’s a shame Telluria and Vela are so weak today. I agree that something could be done about that. But let’s not exaggerate.

Part of the reason is that there are a lot of powerful combinations. Back with GTV, there was just the one. I imagine if the nerf to Telluria and Vela were reversed, we’d see GTV pretty often.
Of course some things changed, like the addition of raid formations which could make a difference.

i’m guessing you’re talking about C. Vivica, Devana, and Caitlin? they’re not easy to get (especially Devana, at this point), but they’re yellow dispellers, and i sometimes bring C. Vivica and Caitlin against Krampus.