[KNOWN ISSUE] Unable to Connect / Server Full (9 Feb 2022)

Even if it’s back I would advise not to use any flags/energy in the next hour

The war of the 3 kingdoms started well, I already lost an attack, without even starting the attack

1 Like

I lost a war of 3 kingdoms war flag, as a result, but have no screen shot other than what then end result of me getting kicked out. TBH, I’m not even sure I care all that much other than just general frustration.

But I imagine lots of other people lost lots of flags in regular war, titans, and regular game play(like for the Tavern) that they’re going to have to do something about.

We can’t play the game this s… is lagging TOO MUCH OR FIX IT OR REMOVE IT IT’S A BIG FAILURE FOR ANOTHER TIME !!!

War of three kingdoms for me gone completely(

1 Like

Unable to attack or even view players in W3K now.

Again again and again… Hope that will resolved fast

1 Like

Game totally crashed during my second attack in war. And now i cannot return as “servers too busy”.

I’m back to ‘creating warband’ message

1 Like

Currently cannot access the war

Same here, mine is gone too

Lost war flag in first battle- plus I’m in a group of non English speakers… I’m missing the ‘quit’ button from this exercise.

Great job guys, lag and connection issues all over the place, lost flags/energy en all events and quests…

Guess it’s one of the perks of testing stuff out in production

You must delete your account number, this is shown on the screen

1 Like

Well, my entire War of 3 Kingdoms has been yeeted from the game again. Like it was never even there.

I have got absolutely nothing.

REMOVE IT AND REWARD EVERYONE 3 FAILS IN A WEEK OR SO !!!

SGG guys, IMHO you really shouldn’t test such a feature during the regular war, raids tournament, and/or stuff like Tavern, where you lose flags/heroes. Apparently, as it is W3K is way too heavy for servers, and I dare to say, even for some phones.

I believe for such a massive test, you could temporarily disable war/tournament/other events. It’s too frustrating.

1 Like

with the alliance war on its a big problem. Whit all the money that we give should buy a new server.

To be fair, I won already 2 battles in 3 Kingdoms, and been kicked out from the game… And came back to this…

Come on man how many times more???