[KNOWN ISSUE] Unable to Connect / Server Full (9 Feb 2022)

The war of the 3 kingdoms started well, I already lost an attack, without even starting the attack

5 minutes play time before servers were down :rofl:

Server crash when I was playing the las stage of tavern of Legends with muy best team!!!

I asked you guys not to restart 3 kingdoms in the last thread cause this would happen again… Now during war

1 Like

wonderful, I have lost tournament match because of this. This company do not deserve my money.
This is last straw. I am upset.

We are to many … lots of us need to stop playing this game to let the rest to play…

Senhor @GHF666 , olha o numero da conta, deve cortar isso

Server died during my first atack on 3 kingdoms …

My alliance was all kicked out during our war hits too. Flags lost. Why would they plan 2 war,s Legneds, Emblem quest, and Rare Ascension Item Quest on the same day? Space out these events geez

1 Like

I won the attack but servers crash. So somebody can add me extra flag? I will get extra points?

1 Like

You must delete your account number, this is shown on the screen

We are currently investigating the cause for the disconnects and hope to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused by this!

8 Likes

Same for me!! Match was a sure win but got kicked out near the end due to “servers are at full capacity”.

Thanks. Didn’t realize it was

1 Like

no Petri, this is enough for me. My red line been crossed. I have been tolerant for too long.

1 Like

I am playing a 2v2 war and not only lost the attack because of this server crash but probably will lose the entire war.
On 2v2 losing an attack is the difference between win and lose.
This game is a ■■■■■■ joke.

1 Like

It’s not so bad the pay walls still work.

1 Like

Seems to be back live now…?

If you’ve lost a war flag or the like, I suggest contacting support in game with the screenshots / info.

I expect Petri will make an announcement to similar effect soonish.

3 Likes

Sweet, lost a tavern team thanks to this sheer incompetence and lack of transparency. It’s all been going downhill at $G this past week

It lost the connection the moment I pressed “Fight” in the War of Three Kingdoms. I got zero points and lost 1 flag and 6 heroes marked as used. :frowning: