[KNOWN ISSUE] Shop Not Loading for Some Players on Android [Master]

Developers don’t respond directly in here.

Reboot your device. If it still does it, try again later.

1 Like

Hi @6cardea,
This is a community forum and developers usually don’t respond here. Please contact customer support:
https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003269253-How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support-

@Kerridoc @zephyr1 @Rook @Garanwyn merge?
[KNOWN ISSUE] Shop Not Loading for Some Players on Android [Master]

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Same here. I had my gem store back for a couple months then just recently it’s back stuck on loading.

IT happens to me . And i fixed this problem.
Goto your phone “setting-> account → account” And
Choose abnormal or unuse google account. Then delete IT.
Maybe this is caused by not logon or abnormal google account.

2 Likes

Thank you for providing this solution? Could you #contact-support as well so we can check this account for reference? Many thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same problem

Just a sugestion. It seems you mobile has blocked the pop ups links in the same way that an internet browser blocks pop up windows. Check if your anti virus is blocking internet access from the game.
Have you changed its settings recently or updated to a new version?

I will check thank you for suggestion.

I am on day 6. I get offers but have no way to buy gems due to the never ending loading. I just can’t believe you can not give us good paying customers an alternative way of purchasing gems. The problem sucks and will cause me to stop playing but all you would have to do is give me a way to buy gems from small giant outside of this shop gem page.

I have followed every step, opened ticket which due to not being fixed SG just codes it as closed and gives up on me and the problem.

We are still investigating this issue from our side, again my apologies for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Funny how many answers from @Petri I can see scrolling through this thread in comparison to the screaming silence in game content related threads.

One could even get the idea a perfectly working gem store is somewhat of a priority to SG … :thinking:

:wink:

I foolishly thought the new update would solve this boy was I wrong. Still cannot access the store on my S7

Same problem for me, and I have an LG phone, not a Samsung. I hope I don’t go for months like some people.

When I tried all the resolutions listed in this thread, it did go from “Loading” message constantly to the message listed in the screenshot below.

Mine only started having problems this morning.
And yes, I have contacted support. I just wanted to add my voice on here.

The only possible fix I couldn’t figure out was how to delete ALL payment methods from Google Play? Google Play won’t let me delete my last remaining payment method. Screenshot_2019-09-14-07-20-48

Same issue… I can’t even buy the gems offer. Been days now & the event is almost over. This sucks for me & for them…

I’ve had the same issue for days. Deleted all payment options also and it didn’t help at all. I contacted support three days ago and have only gotten a general response to try everything that I’ve already done. Maybe SG wants me to go f2p.

So, I’m one of the many unlucky folks who has this issue. I’m on Samsung Galaxy S10+ on the latest version of E&P. Get a message stating “Failed Initializing Shop” and then the shop is blanked out and I can’t click on the gems.

Potential Workaround:
BUT, if you are on Samsung and have Secure Folder installed, make a copy of the app there, and login using your regular google play credentials.

I opened the app, and VOILA, was met with a deal popup, and the Gem shop was loading as well!

I have been having this issue too and Support pointed me to this forum to get answers.