[KNOWN ISSUE] Shop Not Loading for Some Players on Android [Master]

an alliance mate is having the same problem on his Android LG since this morning

Same problem here since 1 week and support is not able to solve it. I tried everything proposed in this thread without any result. I invested a lot of money in the past and itā€˜s too bad, that i have to leave the game, because there is no useful playing possible. In the future i canā€˜t recommend someone to invest any money in E&P because it may be wasted.

Same here for one in our alliance, and canā€™t get help solving it.

I still havent bought the challenge offer. I wanted to do that now but the offer doesnt appear. When I go to the shop its says its unavailable. I tried multiple things I saw from other topics but nothing works. Please fix this.

Same hereā€¦ Been trying to buy the offer & all I have been seeing since the event is thisā€¦ Really frustrating cuz I want to get the offer & then some yet I cantā€¦

Seems like weā€™re not going to get a solution to thisā€¦ Mine is still loadingā€¦ Yours?

Shop is still downā€¦

Iā€™m having the same issue. I have restarted the game and my phone even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and Iā€™m still getting the same shop failure error.

1 Like

Anyone hear of a solution for this problem?

Same here smh! Perfect timing with Avalon being here. There will be a solution after avalon ridiculous

I am having the same problem. I put a ticket in, but doubt I will be able to purchase gems before event closes

Iā€™ve got the same problemā€¦ and the offer end soonā€¦

Please contact SG re: this issue, here:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can copy the link to this thread for reference, along with any screenshots.

Already do that but im sure we cant have the offer back AND the ā€œarthurā€™sā€ heroes offer back. So we lost an opportunityā€¦

Iā€™m not sure what SG will do in that situation (Iā€™m a player like you). I know they read the threads, and should be aware of this.

This is really frustrating. Iā€™ve had this issue since yesterday and Iā€™ve done everything they have told me to do to fix it. I still canā€™t make any purchases. Iā€™m about ready to uninstall the game altogether.

Same issue, shop failed to initialize on Androidā€¦ logged a ticket

Found solution via support teamā€¦

Please try completely removing and then re-adding your Google Account in your device. This should be the account currently connected to your game. If you are unsure which e-mail was used for this account, you can check it in your Google Play Games app.

Please note, doing this will not remove your progress, or delete your game. Please do not delete anything from the Google Play Games app directly. Should something go wrong and you lose connection with your account, please rest assured that we can restore it for you.

To remove and re-add your account please follow these steps. Please note, these steps may vary slightly based on your device and operating system:

1. Open your Device Settings
  2. Select ā€™ Accounts ā€™ (some devices may read ā€˜Cloud and Accountsā€™)
  3. Select ā€˜Accountsā€™ again
  4. Choose the Google account which is connected to your Google Play Game account
  5. Tap ā€˜Remove Accountā€™ and confirm the removal
  6. Restart your device
  7. Once you have restarted the device Open your Google Play Games app
  8. You should have a prompt asking you to choose an account; when this pops up select ā€˜Use Another accountā€™
    - If you do not see this prompt when signing into Google Play Games, tap the profile icon up in the upper right-hand corner of the app. You should be able to choose an account by then clicking on the dropdown menu-
  9. Sign in to the Google Play Account which you just removed(please make sure it is the same account your removed.)
  10. Open the game and ensure it is connected to the correct account.
  11. You can do this by going to Options>Setting and tapping the Sign-In/Out button at the bottom.

Didnā€™t work for meā€¦

That didnā€™t workā€¦ Tried it 5 times. Throughout days & nothingā€¦