[KNOWN ISSUE] Offer Icons Blocking the Base View (Visual Issue)

@Dudeious.Maximus the merge master is needed

1 Like

Same here, itĀ“s so crowded in my base today, I keep mis-clicking. :confused:

Which version of the game will see this improvement? So far it only seems to be incrementally worsening. I use two devices, and my tablet the other day had 3 (THREE!) columns of ads on the left side.

1 Like

How do I get all these adds off my screen? Itā€™s getting ridiculous. I canā€™t click on my buildings without opening an ad! There are like 9 Ad icons on my screen right now!!

2 Likes

VPN and set your location to Belgium. Clears it right up.

12 Likes

Been going on for almost a year now, it aint gonna stop

Omg , i love that it works . I can :eyes: again

Say thank you that it doesnā€™t look like this :point_down: :joy: :joy: :joy:

14 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: that gave me a shock ! Please ā€¦ noā€¦ never to that point.

1 Like

Empires and Offers

we are well on our way to Arktikaā€™s screenshot!

3 Likes

Short and simpleā€¦
Are you crazy???
Wtf

Greed greed greed , i have enough of this s h i t t

13 Likes

Agree , itā€™s really irritating to see all those offers in screen. Why donā€™t they limit it to 3-4 offers per day!!!

13 Likes

I fully agree, itā€™s so irritating. That and the fact they say you have 8 ā€œfreeā€ pulls after buying them. They are paid. Not for freeā€¦ :roll_eyes:

smhā€¦

9 Likes

Rumour has it thereā€™s a game buried underneath all those offersā€¦

17 Likes

and with visual flaws, it looks even more beautiful

8 Likes

Havenā€™t had this situation for awhile now. Zynga beating the gong for more money. While experimenting with new offers to see if more players will bite.

Zynga has killed my favourite emblems offer: that Magpies offer. Replaced it with that Emblem Vault offer, selling emblems at S$0.05 each. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I contacted support and they told me that if I purchase every offer they will disappear :melting_face:

Extremely helpful they were

20 Likes

If Zynga pays me to buy those offers, I wouldnā€™t mind buying all of them.

7 Likes

:joy: