[KNOWN ISSUE] Offer Icons Blocking the Base View (Visual Issue)

The best solution I can think of is just having a separate “Shop” tab that has all these active offers listed there instead of trying to clog the UI between the Quest / Base / Map screens. And just change all the pop-ups into 1 pop-up that lets people interested in ANY of the “news” and active events to swipe between screens (ex. Steam sometimes has a pop-up when you sign in to show what games are at a discount, new releases.).

Aside from that, I’ve been having fun minimizing the game and it sometimes locking me out of seeing pop-ups or attempting real world currency purchases like the Goblin Balloon and in-game Shop offers for things like VIP or that weird x10 gems for 0.10 USDs. That’s not a bug though. I love it. It’s a perk and a feature.

What is going in this days? I never seen so many offers on screen since i am playing.

But there is still some space available. Cmon zynga, don’t dissapoint, fill them up

This should be an idea for improvement, since one can hardly view the interior of the stronghold, apart from some partial views during the quest/ trials that looked like it.

So to SG, put the icon of offers safely at the entrance of the stronghold, it could be flashing red, green or any format of alert …clicking on that offer icon would then open up an access into the pseudo interior of the stronghold where you will have all offer icons 1.2.3…6…10 all lined up. This way no offer icon clogging the screen, yet still accessible…

1 Like

The point of EnP is to get people to buy things. The game comes second. The ads will remain prominent.

1 Like

The game now gas too many purchase options s and is now taking up a second column on the left side. Please reduce the number of purchase requests or at the very least do not go into a second column. We have list 2 long term players over this and 2 more that are thinking of leaving.

1 Like

To the game designers. You obviously don’t take the ‘known issue’ seriously as it has only gotten worse since the first posting of this thread

1 Like

Agreed… calling it a known issue is a joke… This is not going to get fixed anytime soon… because money made from filling up the screen from ads, is still greater than money lost from players being irritated by ad bombardment and wasting their own time trying to find ways to click the things they want to click and still occasionally missing etc…

1 Like

Even worse now - Path of Valor is permanent and today the Masquerade portal and offer are added.

@tyhrex
Ooh! Tell me about it!
I hate the fact I have to close about half a dozen boxes before I can even start playing!

I used to think mobile gaming was a quicker way to play a game cause of the boot up time to load a game and get playing, they basically replaced that time with a constant splash of offers that you need to click X out of, which is in a different spot each ad so hopefully you don’t accidentally click on the special and lock up your game going to the shop which you now also must exit out of. It doesn’t make it a quick experience to get in and play a couple quests or hit a titan… In fact I can probably get into a game on my switch or old DS in similar time at this point.

I lost team members because of the cash grab

Seems like the first quick fix is out with v50:

Now waiting for the offer screen later this year (hopefully) to get some offer icons away permanently.

3 Likes

I do not often bash small Giant, but they have to slow down the offers. It is to the point I cannot touch the screen without hitting an ad.

There are six ads…clutter. And, yhat does not count PoV as an ad though it is.

Forgot…that idiot balloon.

3 Likes

Not only that but they also keep sequentially popping up full-screen when I exit the map back to my stronghold. Geez once at startup is more than enough of that!

4 Likes

Use VPN and access some Belgium based server… :rofl:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/cant-purchase-anything-anymore-because-im-in-the-region-belgium

We do not have this issue currently.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 20 Characters

1 Like

I found a 5 years old screenshot!
it’s shocking!!
No offers!!!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I play on my phone and the offers take up a lot of the screen. I get that Small Giant needs to make money so it’s fine when they are along the edge, but they’ve recently started pushing inward, further into the field of play. Can you please stop this new practice and keep them along the far edges? There’s still some room there under the challenges.

1 Like

This has been a player concern for a while now.

A Known Issue but with no solution in sight.

Not only that, but half the time when I return to the stronghold from raiding or the map I get re-bombarded with the pop-up ads that I had to wade through when first launching the game.

Still, there are games on Google Play that are far worse for ads. I just hope E&P doesn’t go that route.

2 Likes