[KNOWN ISSUE - iOS] Summer Offer price shown in the offer differs from the purchase price

I concur that they should be done in order. However I disagree with the thought that this should take more than 24 hours. I would expect an automated response upon sending in a support ticket and at a minimum an update within 24 hours. This isn’t some small mom and pop company any more, they had $30M in sales last year.

If the error was caused by automation, I doubt they would turn to automation to fix it. That’s just me though.

I think Paulon’s got it. :wink:

I agree totally with you. They are getting greedier now more than ever.

Done - doesn’t justify this almost 10 EUR In top AT ALL!!

I agree with Paulon. With a mistake like this, it’s gonna take a while to recover all of the requests that I’m sure they are receiving. But on the same note, I still don’t understand the big difference in prices between American Dollars and Euro’s. That’s still got me scratching my head.

I paid $29.99 for summer special. How do I get refund ?

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006391733--SOLVED-Summer-Offer-price-shown-in-the-offer-differs-from-the-purchase-price-iOS-

(Scroll down to bottom of article, to blue link “Submit a Request”. Click link and follow the prompts.)

Expect to wait from the looks of it a week before they resolve this.

Petri can we get an update from someone on how far through the list SG is on this issue?

I’d like to buy the darts but won’t until I have a resolution.

@petri Over a week later, this issues is still unresolved and yet no one from Support has reached out to me to resolve it.

How/when will this actually be resolved. Do I need to reach out to Apple?

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: $1.99 Summer Offer - Didn’t Get Items

If you made the purchase after the correction you won’t receive a refund.

I saw summer special at $26.99 and when purchased, paid $29.99. I was told by my alliance that there was an error. I can send you copy of receipt but I didn’t screenshot the offer. A simple offer of gems or Epic token should be given but you make your error my problem and want me to jump through hoops to correct. Check your records and you’ll see I overpaid.

Richard

Translated from Spanish: Hello, I have another problem with the summer offers. They were until tomorrow day 8. But today I no longer see the icon to see the offer today. I would like to solve it today to be able to choose the offer. Thanks and best regards

Idk. Maybe try restarting the game on your device?

I’m just a player like you but if you go to game support and file a claim they should be able to refund you. Also include a copy of your purchase. There should be a link to show you how to access that information. I did that and was refused refund because I purchased after the price correction. Good luck

WTHeck I just checked my bank and sure enough not only did it charge me twice for the same thing but it also changed the price after it was purchased and I’ve got screenshots of the actual price it was when I purchased it. What the heck is going on? My bank shows double charge but ITunes shows only 1 charge to that same company for the exact same purchase and I only make iTunes purchases for this game only and nothing else

I would say if you had purchased this through Apple, to just contact them. It’s way faster and less of a headache. I’m tired of waiting for them to fix the issue. In fact I’m tired of the game also. Big difference in prices between country’s and all they are doing is making a push to get more money. The whole reason for the event.

It is a game people have to make a living but I do agree that’s not acceptable at all and most banks would consider a double charge that only 1 showed up on iTunes fraud. I hope no one else has to experience this issue but I will take it up with my bank because ITunes only shows it charged 1 time but bank account has proof it was twice. :frowning:Just a pain in the booty.

You are charged once. I live in different country and see such things all the time, it is just visual no fraud or something. Few days later that second line will disappear.

Other thing, do not show privatevthings in forum. If you really are charged twice then open support ticket.