šŸ‘‘ Knights of Avalon: Lady of the Lake ā€“ Thoughts & Discussion

So tempted to ascend her instead of Kingston.

I have Lianna to go with Evelyn so not a big drop off from Kingston.

Also doubt Iā€™ll replace Alby on my defense with Kingston so another area he wonā€™t be used.

I put Lady of the Lake for my defense team in this tourneyā€¦

I have yet to be defeated. 7 times attacked and 7 wins.

2 Likes

@Olmorā€¦ forgot to askā€¦

Is your Lady Lakey maxed at 4/80 or still at 3/70?

Last I saw he was around 4.21

2 Likes

I seeā€¦ thanks for the info.

I just noticed that my maxed Kingston with +3 emblems did a slightlyā€¦ very slightly higher damage than Lianna at 3/70.

The difference isnā€™t hugeā€¦ kinda like 50 something. If Kingston hits a target for 884ā€¦ Lianna hits the same target at 810 something.

Iā€™m a sucker for snipers thoughā€¦ and so I now have a second thought on whether I should max the most crazily annoying hero to face - Lady of the Lake next or the murder machine - Lianna.

If I pick Lianna, I will have two 5* green snipers. Usually only need one but for raid I have been stacking these threeā€¦ Kingston at +3, Lianna at 3/70 and Lady of the Lake at 3/70 as well. The other two spots are occupied by Proteus +13 and Rigard +10.

I was planning to focus my resources on Ladyā€¦ but upon seeing the damage by Lianna and Kingston comboā€¦ I am having second thought.

@Olmor and anyone else who have maxed or emblemed Lady of the Lakeā€¦ how does she fare?

Especially, in terms of toughness of both her and also her minions.

I am still leaning more towards Lady of the Lake because besides her being an amazing mana controller and subsequently a punisher when combined with Proteus in Legendary Challenge Event, she is also a 5* healer which I am currently lacking (been using Rigard up till higher tier Platinum). Plus, sheā€™s a sorcererā€¦ a class I have yet to emblem anyone so I have hundreds of sorcerer emblems ready to be use.

But since I am running 3-2 offense team, having Lianna maxed and emblemed will also greatly benefit me as well (current ranger emblem is on Triton so I have to reset and lose some emblem in the process).

I donā€™t have Evelynā€¦ so my 1-2 punch usually starts with Kingston and followed by Lianna. This two combo literally able to kill almost anything in the game with exception of the one time I met with an emblemed Kunchen just a few days ago. Very tough tank. Though he later dies with just a stroke of three tiles.

Lady of the Lake vs Liannaā€¦ arghhh first world problem lolā€¦

I mean, both are good but Iā€™ve just recently decided to put Lady higher priority than Alby even (Kingston got my first 6 tonics ever). I donā€™t put much emphasis on defense team though. Iā€™ll never fall out of platinum and plenty of people in diamond arena cup drop to platinum because the rewards arenā€™t too different, so Iā€™m comfortable here for now. Lady makes events even more fun and Iā€™ve decided thatā€™s a higher priority for me than maybe technically having a ā€œbetterā€ team, IMHO.

She has an added benefit of helping to clean up some of those sticky wings in field aid wars. Even at 1.12 I used her for this recently and it was so fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lakey rules.
If after half the fight sheā€™ll cast twice, itā€™s done. None of 3 opponents wonā€™t ever charge again.

Her minions are great, since they whittle down mana and health. Therefore you can throw bad tiles even at very fast heroes to get damaging colors beneath em.

Awesome devastating and scary.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t pay attention to minions in your videos, but I guess her minions are protected by MN minions if you cast MN after LotL, right?

1 Like

Yes, youā€™re right.

If they are ready the first time, Iā€™m going to cast Mom Mom Lakey to protect Lakeys minions by two of the others. Later on I cast only one Mom before her or just Lakey to keep as many of Lakeys minions as possible.

Edit:
Watch this last battle to see how it works

1 Like

Depending on how many tonics you have, Iā€™d pull more than usual for eve in atlantis end of the month.

Eve + Kingston is 4x better than Kingston + Lianna.

Eve + any green 3/70 is still potent.

Eve vs blue titans, 2-3X your scores without her.

Having said that if you donā€™t get Eve, then Iā€™d do LotL before Lianna.

Kingston + LotL seems more versatile than Kingston + Lianna.

FWIW, Iā€™m maxing LotL before Kingston.
For reference, my maxed greens are Eve, Alby, Lianna, Tarlak.

MLF, Hatter, LotL, Kingston at 3/70

2 Likes

You literally have the green heroes I want the most; Evelyn, Alberich, Tarlak, and the Hatter. Iā€™m hoping that Tarlak and Evelyn will both be featured. I think Iā€™d start jumping up and down if I got them both.

That said, Iā€™m currently bringing Lady of the Lake to 3/70. I then plan on maxing Kingston, even though I have Lianna. Mainly because I want to overhaul my defense team. I also have 16 tonics(Iā€™ll have 17 when I buy the seasonal offer, then 18 when I get the Christmas seasonal offer, so I am hoping to max Lady, Kingston, and Evelyn).

I just got my 6th tonic, now itā€™s decision time and I canā€™t decide pffft.

Analysis paralysis

3 Likes

Lakey Lakey Lakey

• keeps titans calm
  • controls bosses
  • raids like a charm
  • heals quite nice
  • mighty mana mama

Kingston next time.

4 Likes

I should probably start leveling my 2nd lady after seeing all those clips. :rofl:

1 Like

Two of her flanking a Gravey tank for a reroll.

I am probably one of the few players that dont have grave. But whatever lady is a lot of fun to play with.

I just did that. Chose Lady and Kingston can be next. Donā€™t think itā€™s a bad decision either way though.

1 Like

For those who donā€™t mono, r u using LotL as an off color healer for wars?

I use kunchen, Grazul as off color in a 3-2 or 3-1-1 stack.

For some reason, I use Ariel as part of a 3 blue, 2 off color team.

1 Like

Yes, Lakey, Ariel and a stack of 3 hitters against the tank work reasonably well. :wink:

Second minion spawner casted directly before lotl helps significantly to keep the lotl minions alive. @Olmor vids Are impressive because with two MN ready to cast at same time allows for the protective minionsā€¦ that should be kept in mindā€¦ anyhow, crippling the Opponent with the lotl minions is real fun

2 Likes