šŸ‘‘ Knights of Avalon: Lady of the Lake ā€“ Thoughts & Discussion

Manā€¦ Iā€™m still turning around my own axe in my room and I check the roster at every 2 minutes to see if is still there :rofl:

2 Likes

Be carefulā€¦

Your son might accidentally feed him to Aifeā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™m wondering if anyone has ideas on her talent grid. I just finished ascending her, and on the first round of deciding whether to add defense, or offense. I canā€™t decide which would be better. Since her minions are based on her attack and HP, would it be better to add attack for the emblems? But she is a healer, and slow, which makes me think defense could be helpful alsoā€¦ She is my first fully ascended sorcerer, so I have a bunch of emblems to use and trying to decide which direction to go!

1 Like

Im going defense and health. Sheā€™ll get some attack along the way. The main function of her minions is mana suppression

4 Likes

HP and defense all the way. Minions are there to cut mana not deal damage. The higher her HP the stronger the minions and the more likely they and everyone else survives. Increasing her survivability and the survivability of her minions is the top priority.

3 Likes

Ok I agree in general! But when there get to be a bunch of minions they can start doing pretty substantial amounts of damage as well. And talking here about attack vs defense, not hp, since the minions donā€™t have a defense statistic based on hers (how does their defense work?). I think itā€™s important, and I am also wondering, are minions affected by other buffs? Say I have black knight out as well, and he shoots his attack buff. Will minions have that buff based on LotL having increased attack? Or are they set from when theyā€™re summoned? So many factorsā€¦

1 Like

If you have enough minions to be dealing any significant damage, you have already won the battle since your opponent will be unable to fire. So either way, I find their damage unimportant and their survivability critical.

We can only speculate how the minion defense stat works or is calculatedā€¦

4 Likes

I finally maxed Kingstonā€¦ next set of collected Tonics will go to Lady of the Lakeā€¦ she is too fun to bring along any raid and eventā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve got 8 tonics and have decided 6 will go to Kingston but canā€™t decide if the next will go to Alby or Lady. I think for events Lady is strong enough at 3.70 and i may go for Alby first

Youā€™re right, and I knew the easy answer from the start. But I asked the question because I also have Guin, black knight, and Arthur, and the first two are purely defensive other than the knightā€™s attack buff. I wanted to think about putting them together for their family buffs, but there isnā€™t enough attack power thereā€¦ 15% critical from the start, and extra healing seems pretty strong! With the defense of the Knight and Guin, allowing for extra minions from LotLā€¦ and if the minions had the boosts too, who knows! Could be a good combo?

1 Like

LOTL minions can crit. I dint know if they are affected by the family bonus or other buffs.

1 Like

3 shots of raids
Screenshot_20191030-194935_Empires

I use this team atm for all my raids.

LotL is the best offensive hero in my opinion and I guess many others think the same. Actually, most of the new event heroes are too OP. My opinion, as well. Wait for Chameleon in tournaments, when wonā€™t matter at all if a colour is not allowed. He will turn the entire defensive line-up in the opposite colour of yours. What about Snow White in buff booster tournaments, when she may wipe out an entire team with 1 shot? :slightly_smiling_face: No matter is sheā€™s slowā€¦ LotL is slow as well.

2 Likes

Maybe slow will become the new meta, if their specials are that devastatingā€¦

Kunchen was the first followed by Miki and Lakey.

Boss should be well, too.

Iā€™m playing her at tank position in tournament, 10 losses and 17 wins in defense.

Who are your other 4?

My team composition :

Hel Alberich Lady of the lake Evelyn Alasie

Did everyone but me get LotL??

Iā€™m fighting her three or four times a day. Shocked how much real estate in the game sheā€™s taken up so quickly.

2 Likes

:flushed: and 20 moreā€¦

This tournament is her absolute best place to shine, IMHO so it makes sense that everyone who has her and has her leveled has got her out. Mine is 1.12 so it wasnā€™t time yet lol