šŸ‘‘ Knights of Avalon: Lady of the Lake ā€“ Thoughts & Discussion

Her minions take up too much time on titans. Not sure if thatā€™s worth the tradeoff of the titan not firing.

Very fast tournament turned her into a killing machine. Stayed in top 1% with her until I hit the 4200-4300 stacks and bad boards. I got annihilated. Still ended up top 5% though. Best Iā€™ve ever done.

Love her against bosses and paired with mana boosters. Seshat plays nicely with her or opposite. Minion city!

Fear her on defense. Never ever under any circumstances let her castā€¦

Am i wrong or did i see 4 minions yesterday? I canā€™t produce that fast, because of her speed, but i did see 4, 2, 4 for the minions. Is this a glitch or are there more people with this experience?

Facing her in mono is just masochistic!

You wouldnā€™t bother counting them as itā€™d be too odd of circumstances to build around ā€œwhat level mana troops do I need to have equipped assuming I immediately make two green matches, fire Marge, then Lady of the Lake dodges like three snipesā€

1 Like

LoLtL and the team of health.

Lady will love the additional protection from tellurias minions :rofl:

1 Like

I drew Lady of the Lake during Avalon, but decided to pass on her. Morgan came upā€¦

Then I drew Kingston - another pass on Lady. Kingston came upā€¦

Somehow I have 4 tonics, and Iā€™m eyeballing Lady. I do believe itā€™s her time.

This game certainly rewards fast/average heroes over slow heroes. But I canā€™t deny the Lady. Sheā€™s poised at 3/70 and Iā€™ll bring her up next. Her special is just too fun - I want her fully ascended for season 3.

2 Likes

Did you max Morgan or Kingston?

same hereā€¦ keen to collect the next sixpack of tonics but only have 3 at the moment. after my kingston ascension I now also summoned a lianna and a second kingston during halloween (hoping for victor), but will ascend LotL as next green, for sure. and I would like to do that before christmas ideally (but doubt that the tonics fly in until then).

LOTL is worth the tonic. Once she cast her special, itā€™s almost game over. Lose to her thrice. After that, itā€™s very straight forward. Just like Albi and MN, she fall into ā€˜kill at the first sightā€™ category.

Ahh you just gave me a new 1st world problems lol.

I have hoarded quite a sum of gems to make pulls on December because I heard Kageburado will be featured in Decemberā€™s Atlantis.

But now that youā€™ve made your comment about Evelyn, Iā€™m torn between pulling for Evelyn or pulling for Kage on December instead.

Hahahaā€¦ help helpā€¦ which one should I pull for? Evelyn this month or Kageburado next month? OMGā€¦ lol

I would go for Evelyn. Kageburado will be featured again a few months later. With Season 3 on the horizon and Hero Academy, who knows when they might change things and make old heroes of the month disappear?

1 Like

Alright! Evelyn then. :joy:

May we meet again dear Kageā€¦ hahahaā€¦

But based on my past experience from last Atlantis, even with more than 100x Atlantis Pulls I only have Ursena to show lol.

Despite all this planning I might not even get both Evelyn and Kage anyway lolā€¦ but yeah I will do pulls this month. Hopefully will turn for the better.

1 Like

Good luck to you! I am also going to be pulling for Evelyn.

I hope you get Evelyn and Kage on the same 10 pull :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sheā€™s almost maxed now.

Vanillas - harder than expected.

No regrets that I gave her the tonics before Kingston. Hopefully she will help to beat Mother North on the xMas event.

Another Lo(t)L clipā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks! I would already consider myself incredibly lucky to get both Kage and Evelyn within 100x of this Atlantis Pulls.

Getting both in the same 10x would be heaven shattering lol. :joy: But thanks for the wishes.

I also hope you manage to get Evelyn as well. Good luck!

Good to know that you are very satisfied with LotL.

If I didnā€™t manage to get Evelyn this month, my tonics will go to LotL.

1 Like

There is nothing to hope, itā€™s a sure thing. If I were you, I would activated her, switch on AI and go drink a coffee or something :joy:

3 Likes

Time to buff her minions.
Crazy :boom:

Lady of the Raid :wink:

1 Like

@Olmor In the video it looks like when you cast LotL then MN that LotL minions were taking slash attack damage first. I think if you want to protect the sword minions you counterintuitively need to cast LotL after MN.

Edit: And if Iā€™m not mistaken, this will also allow subsequent casts by LotL to replace damaged MN minions with sword minions, instead of displacing your own sword minions with other sword minions, which seems ideal.

2 Likes