🦸‍♂️ Kalø - 4* Nature / Green from Sanctuary of Gargoyles

There is never ending variety… with Kalo type special. Cool, Will do later.

1 Like

Enjoy while you can! :smiley: That was a 5 sec win after that first moment. :laughing:

5 Likes

Opponent: you will die soon!

You: wait a minute, I’m still holding the nuclear button. :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

@OldCynic @NittanyLionRoar Could you analyze this hero :sweat_smile: ?

4 Likes

People asking for a nerf already, seriously if you nerf him then nerf all the gargoyles cause obviously they too are op

2 Likes

There’s already a link you can check what Old Cynic has to say:

As nice as he is, I think the hype is a bit overboard atm. Time will tell, I guess.

7 Likes

Anyone who is guessing how he works against Lord Loki.
Here it is:

3 Likes

@Ruskin505 Thanks, this is what I was looking for!

1 Like

Here you go @u2371 :+1:

2 Likes

I mean post the picture that show if Kalo copy skill that has skill level as Kalo skill level or as original hero skill level.

Oh sorry, I’ll see what I can do

1 Like

Another Kalo video. Have you ever see “double flail of destruction” ? :rofl:

Imagine this is in rush attack mode, 0:47 to 6:15 :rofl:

2 Likes

players posting extreme case videos and ask for nerfs

i wonder how many tries it took.

he doesn’t need a nerf because:
1- you can’t control who dies in your team.
2- he isn’t a fighter, rouge, cleric nor monk. so he can be stopped by mana control

if there was a way to exploit who dies, then there are ways to address it without nerfing him. the easiest way is to fire his dead allies at random order

11 Likes

Does he cast all fallen allies special skills? Is that happen + his damage too?

If there is a fallen ally, then he deals half damage than otherwise plus he fires the special skills of all fallen allies as his own (except fallen Kaløs)

Unfortunately, I regret to inform you, that as I was told in the Early Information thread on Kalo, this hero is not at all overpowered and subject to abuse(especially for a 4 star). And what you just did is likely to be an extremely rare occurrence, and even under the premise that he may be a little overpowered, we’ll need to actually see it in action to determine that’s the case(see response to this post for reference).

Nothing to see here.

1 Like

Well, if there is Bobo, Alfrike, Penolite and MN on the team and your main concern is Kalo, then you are in serious problem anyway. My suggestion would be to finish of Kalo first, then MN and Alfrike and you are good to go. But, the best way is to kill them all at once

Whoops, looks like someone here has already informed everyone that this hero is not at all overpowered for being a 4 star hero at average speed.

All of this in spite of the fact that he just watched multiple videos that showed how easily he was exploited, to the tune of the fact that even the player in the last video waited to get all 4 other heroes dead, when just the two Congalachs going off would have ended up with the same result.

P.S. Not that it matters, but I pulled like 6 Kalos this event and am keeping 1 of them.

Kalo is still ridiculously overpowered and ripe for abuse.

Thanks, but I’m not looking for advice how to beat him or a team constructed like that.

The point is that he is absolutely overpowered and ripe for a abuse.

As I noted in that other thread, they either need to limit the number of dead heroes he can use with his special uses(and make it RNG if there’s more than one) or they need to limit his dead hero’s specials that he can use specials to 4 stars or below.

I would not have any issues with him being able to use one dead 5 star hero’s special, that would still make him extremely usable, as Mother North, Alfrike, Bobo, and Penolite and many others have very powerful specials. His ability to use more than one at a time is beyond absurd.

still, how many attempts? how reliable it is?

i tested him extensively in the beta and had low reliability with maxed team. alot of cases he dies first or second against strong teams.

exploited points can be addressed without nerfs.

his only exploit possible is with unleveled heroes and getting 9 green tiles before he dies and in that case he can be fixed to only copy maxed allies or something like that

i can show videos of heimdall reviving entire team or kadilen dodging all hits…

most videos above were already winning with proper team but just stalling for him to fire in the perfect way

7 Likes