|Sanctury of Gargoyles||Gargoyle|
Ability: Gargoyle’s Stoneskin
Every time this Gargoyle casts a Special Skil, their Stoneskin hardens. The next 5 times they receive damage, it is dropped to 1. This effect can’t be dispelled.
|Special Skill: Resurrection of the Fallen|
Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.
** Gargoyle family**
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:
Immune to Poision damage / Immune to Poision and Burn damage / Immune to Poision and Burn and Water damage
It is not mentioned directly in the announcements, but the mana speed change means that the Stoneskin buff will lasts until 5 times instead of 3.
There appear to be no changes to Kalø from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Kalø.
Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Kalø and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Is Kalø worth summoning for?
Would you use Kalø on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?
Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Kalø ?
What heroes would you take when facing Kalø as an opponent?
Would you give Kalø Sorcerer Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of special?
What do you think of Kalø’s character design?
If you Summoned Kalø and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Kalø, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get an Epic Challenge Event Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
- 69 times out of 100, you’ll get Kalø by pull 20 (5,200 gems)
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Kalø by pull 156 (46,800 gems)
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Kalø by pull 240 (62,400 gems)
- 31 out of every 100 people won’t get Kalø by the 20th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 309,196 of those players wouldn’t get Kalø
- 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Kalø by the 156th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 56,280 of those players wouldn’t get Kalø
- 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Kalø by the 240th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 10,013 of those players wouldn’t get Kalø
I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
- 🧪 Early Information on New Sanctuary of Gargoyles Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v48]
- ⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Kalø
Please use this poll to provide feedback after the most recent Nerf.
- Yes, absolutely
- Only if you’re P2P
- Yes, but only when featured.
- Not really
- Not at all
Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!
- Just one
- All of them
- Damage Dealer (Immediate)
- Special Skill Copier (Fallen Allies)
- Over Powered (OP)
- Little stronger than Most
- On Par with Most
- Little Weaker than Most
- Completely Broken (Under Powered)
Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat
- Better than Most
- On Par with Most
- Worse than Most
- Yes absolutely
- Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
- Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
- Hmmmm, not sure yet
- No, I don’t think so.
- No… Not at all.
Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).
- Left Wing
- Left Flank
- Right Flank
- Right Wing
- Not on defence at all.
- PvP Raids/ War attack
- Normal Defence
- War Defence
- Event Teams
- Sword path
(Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
- Shield path
(Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)