June 2021 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Starfall Circus (new challenge event), Sand Empire, Tavern Of Legends, Masquerade, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titan)

No. Their plan is to add 5 new Challenge Events to the original 5 (Avalon, Grimforest, Teltoc, Pirates, Wonderland). The League of Villains was the first (reflects Dark like Pirates), Starfall Circus is the 2nd (reflects Holy like Teltoc). There should be 3 more to be added.

Avalon has just been pushed back one month to July instead

5 Likes

@Liam_K Thanks for the reminder about Avalon! I’ll try to hold back on some summons to try again for Bauchan(!). He is the 3* Avalon hero. :rofl:

I am vc2p so will have to rely on challenge coins.

4 Likes

Great to have completation reward on 2x consecutive holy relect…

Fighters and Rogues emblems, the most compatetitive emblems on my rosters at least.
EDIT:

Teltoc and Circus reward emblem legendary are 150x Cleric and Wizard.

4 Likes

Wolfi here) Please add russian version at the OP

5 Likes

Added to the OP @W01fheart and yours as well @ColdHands.

3 Likes

All calendars available are now in the OP.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your hard work!!

5 Likes

@VeryQuietly 's calendar has been updated as well as all three of mine.

4 Likes

:+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:
Thank you for taking the time.

2 Likes

I have updated my calendars. For the French one, I added the proper Starfall Circus translation and for the B/W one, the rare quest information was added.

3 Likes

Will there be any chance to summon the July’s HotM in the next Atlantis portal?

Don’t think so. It ends on the 30th of June. There will be another one on the 25th of July though

2 Likes

Do we know who the new Voyagers of the Underwilld hero will be for June? I know it has to be one of these: Aouda, Captain Nemo, Zenobia, Hannah, or Morel. Probably not either of the last 2 since they were more recently announced?

2 Likes

I would like to know why the event that should have started on the 13th has not started

1 Like

Do you know when shrikewood will start? Really need that tonic :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

It will appear along with the next emblems quest, and/ something else WE intensive. :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

See OP for the details

1 Like

There must be something wrong. Where is Shrikewood? It should have been yesterday.

Nothing wrong. See the post immediately before your’s.

7 Likes

Nothing wrong. It will happen soon.

All calendars are only a best, educated prediction from players like you. SGG doesn’t give us inside info on when stuff will happen.

Rare quests are anywhere from 7 to 11 days apart. We estimate and place based on that range and past experience.

5 Likes