June 2018 HOTM - Gravemaker

Got him with one 10x event oull. First out of the box was prisca followed by Graymane. Set the cell down, but heard the bonus click and smiled.

Quite the same here: 10x-event-pull. Lots of 3*, but at the end the bonus pull :slight_smile:

Four single event pulls, got him on the third. Also Hansel.

Does the attack and defence boost from him stack or not?

it stacks with other effects but not with himself (only 1 Gravemaker’s effect).

Oh that is a shame had hoped it would add up to say max 3 times like delilah and red riding hood

3 10x and a slew of single pulls haven’t gotten me Gravemaker yet. Stocked up on Hansel, Gretel and Rumple with a few regular 5* heros as well, but unfortunately no gravemaker. So, I spent my blades on Natalya and am proceeding with life without him :frowning:

10 pull and I got 2 gravemakers. No idea how. But, happy.

1 Like

I’ve been working on Gravemaker since the beginning of June when I got him. I just recently got Marjana and I’m trying to figure out which would be the better use of mats since I only have one full set of rings

There are a lot of heroes who can be good snipers but we can’t say so for heroes as Gravemaker.
I don’t know your heroes but Id go with Gravemaker if I were you.

2 Likes

Kelile is my sniper wish she had a lil more health or a lil more defense atleast. Next to cyprian I guess it works itself out but eh…still feels like a liability sometimes.

1 Like

Non by the event pulls but got Red Hood. Today 300 gems saved again. 1 pull and… ganju AND gravemaker :):rofl:

1 Like

I got Gravemaker early too and picked him for the rings…OOPS!!!

Forgot to update my mats list to show I had used a set of hidden blades to max G Falcon. The good news part of the story is Gravemaker has been a world beater even at 4^50. He and the bird are killers. Add wu ( my only other max hero) with Grimm and a healer and you are at 2000 trophies.

The rings will come, but don’t wait on Gravemaker.

1 Like

Gravemaker or Captain kestrel? Who would you ascend?

GM by a mile. Kestrel is mostly in “ok” category, while GM is at times really good.

Hi.in the description to the Gravemaker “the target and the nearby enemies receive 298 damage over 2 turns,” but at my after 8/8 tier 3/4 its appear that “target and nearby enemies receive 220 damage over 2 turns”

Damage over times scale with hero’s attack score:

• unmaxed heroes have lower DoT than maxed ones
  • 4* mana troop will increase the DoT more than a 4* crit one
1 Like

Mine too… I’ve only just noticed. Did they nerf him? But when you look at fully maxed Gravemaker stats in the summon portal, it’s 298.

For whatever reason, I suspect due to space requirements on the old hero card format and a non-simple formula of calculation, damage over time is displayed as a single value.

However, like the percentage of attack displayed for direct damage, behind the scenes the damage over time value displayed is based on the hero attack score, so Gravemaker won’t have that final 298 damage over time until he reaches 4/80, just like any other hero won’t do maximum direct damage until then.

Troops can improve that value too, further confirmation that it’s an attack based calculation, not an absolute value.

2 Likes

So thanks to Mount Umber i got enough ascension materials to take a red to 4/80. I use Delilah as tank and currently got Azlar at 3/70 and Gravemaker at 2/60. I also have a lvl 11 4* crit troop and a lvl 6 4* mana troop.

For a raid attack/defense team, is it worth to invest the 4 additional hidden blades and 5 levels into the mana troop for Gravemaker or should I simply take Azlar to 4/80?