June 2018 HOTM - Gravemaker

I think azlar is better for defense, but I personally ascended GM (4/55 now) to use everywhere else. He owned on this sand event, cleaning all the stages. He is good on titans, on some offense raids, and great on farming all stages. I wouldn’t use Azlar on either of these options.
I see GM on top players defense but he didn’t convince me there, while I know Azlar can kick some as* there. So you should figure where you most want this red hero

1 Like

Id ascend Gravemaker without a doubt and even without a Delilah tank (still Kashhrek here)

1 Like

If i have 3 Gravemaker if each Gravemeker activates their bonuses they each get atack and defense 15%.If so, for how many tours?

I would assume they would keep overwriting each other with the more recent one

1 Like

What @Jerme82 said, just like casting Gambler’s Stance while it is already active…

Otherwise there’s no way that elemental link’s heroes would have their actual specials speed :smirk:

1 Like

Gravemaker is so good i assended fully 2 of him…always raid with and on my best war team…very effective especially with just 11 level mana troop. You open a lane in battle and just 3 tiles light him up…good stuff

No, but other red elemental links will stack, so if you have say zimkitha, gravemaker, anzogh…once all specials are cast you will get 3 elemental links (HP per turn, attack and defense boost, and ice resistance) all of them will be non undispellable.

Incredibly effective btw. And specifically with red because of anzogh heal and zimkitha elemental link, you get a significant amount of hp and can go with no healer or a weaker healer.

Yep, they make one big red stack:

just got him last week i am very glad

When Will it be possible to pull gravemaker out of atlantis or some other portal?

1 Like

I am also waiting. Never got him after many many pulls.

First release 100x pulls stupid HoTM never came.

Few months back 120x pulls, never came even as featured.

If current trends stay up then he will be back in Atlantis May 2020

Ok thanks, still a long time :confused:

Is there somewhere an overview of which heroes are futured in each atlantis?

Here it is:

2 Likes

Never understood all the hype about GM, compared to some other heroes i don’t think he is anything special. He never causes me any real problems in wars and raids. And now with Grazul, he is virtually useless.

It really depends on playing style. I’m using control tactics almost exclusively (as I have the heroes to pull that off), and as long as I do, Vivica and Kunchen leave GM pretty harmless. (I’m much more worried about Lianna … and more so since her pierce …)

But against other tactics, GM can be brutal.

1 Like

It’s all about the offensive play with Gravemaker.

Grave + Grazul is a very fast, very fun 2-stack.

1 Like

Its tracked here.

Based on what you wrote you gotta tell me your strategy playing against GM or even Grazul for the matter.

Also, what is your defense like.

If possible, pls post your profile.

I have yet to encounter an experienced player who does not like using GM nor having some sort of difficulty against him unless you have a decent lineup with a reasonably good board.

I know lots of top teams use him, that’s what I find strange as like I said I don’t find him much of a problem. I go into every fight with grazul as her resist is useful against many of the most dangerous heroes and charging with just 3 ghosted tiles has saved my ■■■ so many times, but other than that I don’t make any changes specifically to face GM. Seshat, grazul, lianna, Domitia are my goto girls with a changing 5th hero depending on how I feel. It’s just this idea that he is the most powerful hero in the game I don’t agree with, I find other heroes way more dangerous.